• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u185

M'aimes-tu? :3
Where do you find Bachuru?

Grei

not the color
Alright, two questions:

1. At what point is the GTS available? Is it after the first badge, like in DPPt?

2. Does Tabunne's Healing Pulse work like Softboiled, where it can be used outside of battle to heal your party members? Or does it only work in-battle?

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
I just unlocked the Transfer Machine in Hiun City.
My friend recently sent me the Crown City Raikou, Entei, and Suicine to my English Diamond version, but I'm having trouble sending them over to White version.
If anyone is curious what I did, I used the DS download play from Diamond version, White version transfer machine option, and the beasts are not holding any items.

Is there something I still have to do? Thanks.

You're trying to send them over from the English version of Diamond right? I've heard that you'd need the Japanese version of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or HG/SS to use the Pokeshifter and Transfer Machine in the Japanese version of B/W. It was the same with the Pal Park in Gen 4 and needing Japanese Gen 3 games to use it in the Japanese version of Gen 4 games.

I heard there is a Vs. Seeker in this game. If so, at what point do you get it?

And where do you find the dark/dragon Hydra, basic stage?

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Whats the next HM u get after cut and where do you get it. I think i skipped getting it since i just beat the 4th gym

Also, can anybody trade with me to evolve my Dekkototsu to Roopushin?

And also inform me on the translations of what the wifi receptionist says so I can pick the right options?

EDIT:

Here Pamizard

Whats the next HM u get after cut and where do you get it. I think i skipped getting it since i just beat the 4th gym

Don't worry about it, the next one is fly and you should have it given to you soon by Belle after a rival battle when leaving the city to the left exit.

Grei

not the color
Alright, two questions:

1. At what point is the GTS available? Is it after the first badge, like in DPPt?

2. Does Tabunne's Healing Pulse work like Softboiled, where it can be used outside of battle to heal your party members? Or does it only work in-battle?

Call me impatient.

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
Kenhorou, Mamepato's final evolution has two forms, correct? Is its form dependent on its gender, or another condition? The first sprite Serebii posted looked like a male version, without the pink, but the other form, below, has these pink ribbon-like streamers around its eyes, as well as a green under belly.

Female?
521.png

Kenhorou, Mamepato's final evolution has two forms, correct? Is its form dependent on its gender, or another condition? The first sprite Serebii posted looked like a male version, without the pink, but the other form, below, has these pink ribbon-like streamers around its eyes, as well as a green under belly.

Female?
521.png

Male.

Is there VS Seeker in this game (not recorder, the one for rematches).

And scratch that part about trading for Dokketotsu, I've chosen to use Kojuufuu instead, better speed.

D*N

Musical Star
Ì think I have also some question's about locations of pokemon:
- Anyone who encounterd the pre-evo from wargle?
With route? were exacly? And it isn't version exclusive?
- Same for Shanderaa's basic, when? were?

Grei

not the color
I'm confused about the Dream World now...

You can transfer any Pokemon from the Dream World to BW pre-National Dex, right? Like, you could get a Turtwig or an Aerodactyl or a Miltank in Black and White through the Dream World before you get the National Dex, correct?

There seems to be a lot of confusion on this, and now I'm not so sure of it.

What do you have to do after you get your 7th badge? I've already been to some tower where N flies away with Reshiram, but now I'm stuck. I can't go to route 8 , there are builders blocking the path. What to do now, I can't find N.

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
What do you have to do after you get your 7th badge? I've already been to some tower where N flies away with Reshiram, but now I'm stuck. I can't go to route 8 , there are builders blocking the path. What to do now, I can't find N.

According to Pokebeach, you have to go to the Ancient Castle on Route 4. To reach the castle, you have to travel through the desert.

D*N

Musical Star

You need to go to the desert:
from pokebeach ( lezen van beneden naar boven)( omdat ik weet dat je nederlands bent)
Ryokushi, one of the Seven Sages is waiting in the lower levels. He tells you to proceed through the quicksand to meet Geechisu. Although you've been invited, you still have to battle grunts to make it there.
A girl in the cave has 2 fossils; she offers you one. The Carapace Fossil becomes Purotoga and the Wing Fossil becomes Archen.
To traverse the Ancient Castle, you need to hop in quicksand pits to access lower levels. There are many trainers here, as well as Pokemon like Meguroc and Deathmas.
To reach the Ancient Castle you need to pass through the Resort Desert. It has pits of sand that are difficult to move through, much like the bogs that were present in Diamond and Pearl. Cheren is waiting for you at the entrance to the castle. He says that Adeku is already inside, and the two of you should follow.
We need to catch Zekrom now, since it's the only Pokemon that can stop Reshiram and defeat N! Cherem leaves with Adeku, while you head to the Ancient Castle on Route 4 at Belle's suggestion.

You need to go to the desert:
from pokebeach ( lezen van beneden naar boven)( omdat ik weet dat je nederlands bent)
Ryokushi, one of the Seven Sages is waiting in the lower levels. He tells you to proceed through the quicksand to meet Geechisu. Although you've been invited, you still have to battle grunts to make it there.
A girl in the cave has 2 fossils; she offers you one. The Carapace Fossil becomes Purotoga and the Wing Fossil becomes Archen.
To traverse the Ancient Castle, you need to hop in quicksand pits to access lower levels. There are many trainers here, as well as Pokemon like Meguroc and Deathmas.
To reach the Ancient Castle you need to pass through the Resort Desert. It has pits of sand that are difficult to move through, much like the bogs that were present in Diamond and Pearl. Cheren is waiting for you at the entrance to the castle. He says that Adeku is already inside, and the two of you should follow.
We need to catch Zekrom now, since it's the only Pokemon that can stop Reshiram and defeat N! Cherem leaves with Adeku, while you head to the Ancient Castle on Route 4 at Belle's suggestion.

Thanks (dankjewel) , I was stuck for several minutes ;P, I knew I had to chase down N, but I didn't know where he was....

Status
Not open for further replies.