• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
For different level Pokemon that is.
Though on WiFi, it would not matter if the Pokemon was level 30 at the time or level 100. When used on WiFi, it would be adjusted to level 50 and it's stats would be exactly the same no matter that level the Pokemon actually was.

(Just clarifying.)

Yes, but it's stats would get the full +63 like it would if it was level 100. Which I think is what they were asking.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
If im about to trade a real shiny for another but it is hacked, i check the summary before the trade just in case! So if it says the Mew was found on route 14 i would know its a definite fake

Would u count Rng as hacking? i dont...

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
If im about to trade a real shiny for another but it is hacked, i check the summary before the trade just in case! So if it says the Mew was found on route 14 i would know its a definite fake

Would u count Rng as hacking? i dont...

Some people do, some people don't. Fact is, there's no way to tell a Pokemon was gotten though RNG.

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
I'm unclear about what RNGing is. I know you do something to the Random Number Generator, and why (to get shinies), but not what or how to RNG.
(Although, I wouldn't RNG if I knew how, because it sounds like it could be dangerous to the game.)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm unclear about what RNGing is. I know you do something to the Random Number Generator, and why (to get shinies), but not what or how to RNG.
(Although, I wouldn't RNG if I knew how, because it sounds like it could be dangerous to the game.)

For one, it's impossible for it to be dangerous to the game. It's doing exactly what the game is designed to do.

There's a fair bit of work required before you can start RNGing. You need to find your Secret ID, which can only be done by hacking or having caught or hatched a shiny Pokemon on the game you want to RNG with. It can't be chained, from another game etc. Once you know your Secret ID you then have the seed that the RNG uses, and you then can figure out exactly when a Pokemon will have certain stats, be shiny, have a certain nature etc. Everything.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Ive rng'd eggs and it doesnt damage the game, to me like what ^ said, its doing exactly what the game is doing

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

That doesn't work.

You can check the summary of the Pokemon, but it only shows you the stats, nickname, level, and the Ball it was caught in. You can't check things like Ribbons, location, moves, etc.

Larry

^ Which sucks because I got a shiny Heatmor which turned out to be caught at level 100 on route 1.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
That doesn't work.

You can check the summary of the Pokemon, but it only shows you the stats, nickname, level, and the Ball it was caught in. You can't check things like Ribbons, location, moves, etc.

but i remember doing it on platinum...

Aquafreca

Can any freindly moderater help me get this thread up please.
Need help it contains this info:

Hi everybody i just thought of too start a thread about something what you want too change/improve in the new third BW game (Grey?) If there is going too be one that is.

Improvements i want too see in Grey is more special DW ability/pokemon, More move tutors, longer story arc and where did N end up?
Plus plenty more things too like a filler arc too the story when story end you can for example go too the airport city and maybe you can take an jet and go to a battle frontier or some other cool place.

For example Pokemon improvements: Samurott with these improvements in in Grey.
(Not saying all of these are going too happen but some should i hope hehe)

DW-Ability: Lightningrod, Gives it immunity to electrical moves and boost SPA- -fits because his shellhorn can act like an lightningrod like Seaking.

DW-Motor drive Gives it immunity to electrical moves and boost speed which it needs more of.

DW-Sturdy fits as well on Samurott with all its armor etc and would give him a nice chance to get up Shell smash which everybody hopes he gets in Grey via movetutor or some otherway.

DW-Intimidate like the pokedex says his roar scares the opponents and would fit Samurotts description: It glares and howls at opponents to silence and dominate them.

Moves it should have/need:

Shell Smash, It needs this so much, it has shells all over its body.

Earthquake, Gives him more coverage.

Sacred Sword/Secret Sword, I dont care if its a legendary pokemon only moves it fits Samurott like a glove, even the attack descriptions of Sacred sword fits with its horn (The user attacks by slicing with its long horns)
And Secret sword (User cuts with its long horn) It dosent have to do it with the horn only it should also be able to use these atacks with parts of the armor on its forefeet is a sword, one swing of it can beat opponents. When in battle, Samurott can stand on its hind legs and use its blades as a sword to fight.

Icicle Crash

Focus Blast

More fighting moves and other types of moves too.

And Braviary better move too go with its awsome ability and many more pokemon and game stuff.

What do you guys think? What do you want for the third instalment?

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
Thanks for answering,
Sorry, I thought it sounded dangerous. :/

Venomrec

Why are Ar pokemon considered hacks? even if you catch them in the right place at the right lv?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Why are Ar pokemon considered hacks? even if you catch them in the right place at the right lv?

Because you hacked to get it...? O_O

Kind of a silly question, don't you think?

when i tried too post i think it said a moderater has to chech it and that was hours ago

People have lives, you know. They can't be here all the time.

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
when i tried too post i think it said a moderater has to chech it and that was hours ago
It's going to take a little while. I had to wait for days to get my thread up. They will eventually though, as long as your thread didn't break any rules.

Aquafreca

Because you hacked to get it...? O_O

Kind of a silly question, don't you think?

People have lives, you know. They can't be here all the time.

Duh oh you so smart hahaha, then why didnt you say that they have too chech it first instead of (You don't need a mod to make a thread for you).
Some kind of life do they probably have between jerki.. off and serebii

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Duh oh you so smart hahaha, then why didnt you say that they have too chech it first instead of (You don't need a mod to make a thread for you).
Some kind of life do they probably have between jerki.. off and serebii

You make the thread, the mod just approves it. You do not need a mod to make a thread. If you're going to be an ******* you could just leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.