• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
Christ man, I could have sworn I'd already looked around that place a million times but never got to that lake bit before. Thanks anyway though, found the youtube video, so now its just a case of doing the tedious legendary capture part :p

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there a way to take a berry from your game in to the dream world and grow it there? I got a berry over a trade in my black, and I wanted to grow more...

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there a way to take a berry from your game in to the dream world and grow it there? I got a berry over a trade in my black, and I wanted to grow more...

Noap. Fortunately, though, all Berries that you can find in-game are also available in the Dream World. Find what you're trying to grow in the Dream World, and grow yourself a whole stock of 'em there.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Noap. Fortunately, though, all Berries that you can find in-game are also available in the Dream World. Find what you're trying to grow in the Dream World, and grow yourself a whole stock of 'em there.

okay, thanks a lot!.... although it's probably going to take me forever to find a kelpsy berry in the DW

cantab

What I do is check my footprint map, visit anyone listed there, then check their Dream Pals and visit them, and sort of keep going, each time checking the share shelf (and watering the garden.) I got quite a lot of the type resist berries, and I have one of the EV reducing berries (I think it's the Special Attack one)

Immanuel-2000

Ace Trainer
I'm stuck with getting Landorus. I have Thundurus and Tornadus In my Party with one space. I don't know what's wrong. I've read it was Region Locked so I went to the GTS and traded my Japanese Thundurus for a American one but, It still didn't work. I don't even know what's wrong. If this happened to any one else, and you found out what was wrong. Please tell me. It would be a really big help!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm stuck with getting Landorus. I have Thundurus and Tornadus In my Party with one space. I don't know what's wrong. I've read it was Region Locked so I went to the GTS and traded my Japanese Thundurus for a American one but, It still didn't work. I don't even know what's wrong. If this happened to any one else, and you found out what was wrong. Please tell me. It would be a really big help!

I had some issues with that as well. It turned out that one of the Kami Pokemon that I was using was hacked, which prevented the game from activating the event. Make sure that both Kami Pokemon [Tornadus and Thundurus] are legit.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

Is one of them your own? As in, you're using the one that your game provides you with?

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
For everyone who's interested, near the mid-western part of the Giant Chasm, there's a small gap in the trees, follow it and you will find the lake, it's hard to find, trust me guys, i got stuck on this place for 2 hours.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
I have a few questions about shinies:

1.Can I lower the rate of finding a shiny Pokemon? 8142 seems big...

2.I have a shiny Cofagrigus and shiny Oshawott (Shiny Oshawott from GTS.) What's the rate of a shiny Pokemon coming from an egg if using a shiny Oshawott I got online?

3.What's the easiest shiny to find in the wild?

P.S-What does MM and RE mean?

Please answer!

Last edited:

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
I have a few questions about shinies:

1.Can I lower the rate of finding a shiny Pokemon? 8142 seems big...

2.I have a shiny Cofagrigus and shiny Oshawott (Shiny Oshawott from GTS.) What's the rate of a shiny Pokemon coming from an egg if using a shiny Oshawott I got online?

3.What's the easiest shiny to find in the wild?

P.S-What does MM and RE mean?

Please answer!

1. Using the Masuda Method lowers to 2048 for breeding, meaning one parent has to be from a foreign game.

2. That figure has been taking out after 2nd gen.

3. Praying or RNG for it.

MM = Madusa Method

RE = Random Encounter.

Last edited:

cantab

Regarding the Eeveelution game, how can I be sure I'm going to get an Eeveelution? I've heard about some gotchas with the game; I don't want to find that come distribution time I messed something up, by which time it's too late to play again.

cantab

Thanks. (And yeah, I got mine.)

Can a Flame Orb activate Guts on Flareon? I'm suspecting not, since fire types can't get burned.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Thanks. (And yeah, I got mine.)

Can a Flame Orb activate Guts on Flareon? I'm suspecting not, since fire types can't get burned.

Well,

Guts is activated by status infliction, right?

Flame Orb doesn't do anything to Flareon, right?

If Flame Orb doesn't do anything, can it activate Guts?

cantab

No item can remove abilities. A number of moves can, as can the ability Mummy. Skill Swap is I believe the only way for a Pokemon to lose its own ability without help, but I'm pretty sure everything that learns Skill Swap benefits from its ability to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.