• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Your pokemon get recharged before facing N in his castle right?

piggy09

Your pokemon get recharged before facing N in his castle right?

Well, you have to heal them in one of the rooms downstairs before the big climax...but if you mean between battles, then yes they do.

jaxonferz

Can someone give me directions to mistralton cave from route 6? I can get to it before the elite 4 right?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Can someone give me directions to mistralton cave from route 6? I can get to it before the elite 4 right?

Go up along Route 6 and go all the way to the house where your Pokemon get healed. Surf all the way to the right, and there's the entrance to Mistralton Cave. You can enter it before you beat the Elite Four.

Ememew

Emerald Mew

Certainly. If you have a Surfer with you, go to the house where you get healed before ChargeStone Cave. Just south of the house, you'll see a guy standing by the river talking about legendary Pokemon. Surf across the river, heading right, from him and you'll see some rocks. Hop off into the Double-Battle Grass (or just go through the grass from the start), then Surf once you're on the other side of the rocks. Keep surfing right, and you'll find the cave.

jaxonferz

Thanks both of you :)

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I just had a thought: is there something special that happens in-game or anything that only happens on your birthday? Like a special item or anything? Idk, I don't want to have to wait another full year if I miss out haha :p Thanks in advance

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I just had a thought: is there something special that happens in-game or anything that only happens on your birthday? Like a special item or anything? Idk, I don't want to have to wait another full year if I miss out haha :p Thanks in advance

Nurse Joy gives you a special message and the music in some places changes a bit.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

You get the Toy Cake prop for Pokemon Musical.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
You assume correctly, they are only obtained from the dream world.

Additionally, unless you find them on share-shelves (and you might, so make sure to look) they'll mostly be in the Windswept Sky area if I'm remembering right. (Windswept sky is unlocked after 2500 dream points and 4 in-game badges)

I figured so. Well, since I'm currently short on Dream points atm, it could be awhile. o: Thanks for the info!

Also, speaking of the Dream World, is it really only the female that is allowed to pass on her Dream World ability to the offspring? o.o

GioRocket

Team Rocket Forever
I just did the Elite 4 and then Biana or Cheren said something about white forest(I was skim reading) so I just went there but the pokemon in the routes to and from there have taken a major jump level-wise, have I missed some part of the game play? The wild pokemon are higher than my team.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I just did the Elite 4 and then Biana or Cheren said something about white forest(I was skim reading) so I just went there but the pokemon in the routes to and from there have taken a major jump level-wise, have I missed some part of the game play? The wild pokemon are higher than my team.

Nope. It's supposed to be like that for some reason.

Mister_SGG

This is where you have to do something a little odd... it's called, "training."

Status
Not open for further replies.