• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Wait, this is different from any information I've seen thus far. All information I find is that only when a ditto is the other parent that a hidden ability can't be passed on. I'll have to test this myself soon....

I VMd Serebii about it and he says this is the case, but I have never heard any requirement beyond needing a female with the ability. Nowhere have I seen anyone say that DW abilities can't be passed down via Ditto.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Are you saying that Ditto can pass down Dream World abilities? If so, that's incorrect.

DW female+male=DW offspring
DW female+Ditto=No DW offspring
DW male+female=No DW offspring
DW male+Ditto=No DW offspring

piggy09

So if I were to breed, say, a DW Eevee with maybe a non-DW Skitty, there would be no chance of a DW Ability?

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
EV Training question:

Would you recomend using rare candies AFTER the lady in Opelucid City states the EVs are maxed?

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
So if I were to breed, say, a DW Eevee with maybe a non-DW Skitty, there would be no chance of a DW Ability?

If the female Pokemon has a DW ability, then it can pass on its ability to its offspring by breeding with any other Pokemon except Ditto, DW or not.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
What does it mean when a pokemon has a little red face in the bottom right corner of its summary page?

Thanks ^^

piggy09

If the female Pokemon has a DW ability, then it can pass on its ability to its offspring by breeding with any other Pokemon except Ditto, DW or not.

Alright, then. I have a female DW Dratini. If I bred it with a male non-DW Horsea for Dragon Dance, would the resulting Pokemon have both Dragon Dance and DW ability?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'm pretty sure that's correct.

EDIT: SGG, I think he means Dratini's ability and Dragon Dance.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Hey,

I've made international trades but Unity tower hasn't appeared.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.