• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dattebayo

Banned
i've used both carracosta and seismitoad in game and they were good. preferred carracosta as after a shell smash he could sweep most things (including ghetsis)

i've heard that some people have done well with swanna in game, but never tried it myself

I would use Carracosta, but Smogon's sets doesn't include Ice Beam, which is what it learns and what I needed.

nunzio722

levitating fetus
i have a ludicolo that i got in a trade from a friend, and he had rare candied it from lv.14 to lv.100 (He's a total noob). however, i do not know if any ev's were put on it at all, as i do not know if it was ever in battle. i wanted to ev train it, but i don't know it's ev's, and don't have the ev reseting berries, so is their any way for me to:

A: see it's ev's

B: reset it's ev's so i can train it from scratch.

aggronFTW

There is a man in Opelucid City who asks to borrow a Pokemon with the move Charge. Is there a point to this?

Yeah, he gives you a battery that raises special attack by one stage when you get hit by an electric type move.

Ok, this seems the right thread to ask in, i'm trying to breed a shellder with shell break and rock blast, is this the way to do it?
1-Breed a male corsola with a female shellder to get a male shellder with rock blast.
2-Level up the bred shellder till it learns shell break.
3-Breed with a female shellder to get a shellder with rock blast and shell smash.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
How do I check a pokemons EV's? Can I just give it a Rare Candy?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Question.

I got a Stoutland over the GTS from France. It even has its French name Moustufffe (or somethign like that). Will it work for the masuda Method?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
How do I check a pokemons EV's? Can I just give it a Rare Candy?

You can't check them, you need to have counted them. You can only check if their EVs are maxxed out.

Question.

I got a Stoutland over the GTS from France. It even has its French name Moustufffe (or somethign like that). Will it work for the masuda Method?

Yes it will.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I have a japanese spiritomb and I have a foreign entry.
BTW, I really need someone to clone me a DW smeargle and give me 4 copies. Will let the cloner have a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.