• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
IVs don't change when you transfer Pokémon from Pearl to Black, right?

They won't change. IVs remain the same.

Psypert

Ok so here is a quick question, where is a good place to earn money besides the elite 4? thanks for your time

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I´m affraid I can´t battles them anymore and the stadiusm don´t give too much either

You can use the Amulet Coin, as previously mentioned, because it doubles money you earn in a battle, so battling the stadium trainers will give you a lot of money. There is also a Prize Money Pass Power that increases money gain to, if you have it.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
Is Durant any good? I'm on Victory Road now, any other Pokemon worth getting?

Durant isn't bad, but I think the best thing in Victory Road is Deino, because Hydreigon is awesome.

Anyway, I have a question: Serebii's EV guide says I can give my Pokemon 10 of any vitamin. My deino started out with 42 EV's. I tried to give it 10 Calciums, but it only let me give it 6. I'm assuming that it's only allowing me to use drinks to take its EV's to 100. My question is, does that leave my Deino with 100 EV's or 102 EV's?

Radlin

He Returns.
Would it be bad to have two Dragon types?
It really depends. You should try to have at least one of most types, though, unless those two Dragon Types are Power Houses or Defenders, etc. Still, I would prefer to have one, but whatever suites you should be that.

PokemonOwn

Durant isn't bad, but I think the best thing in Victory Road is Deino, because Hydreigon is awesome.

Anyway, I have a question: Serebii's EV guide says I can give my Pokemon 10 of any vitamin. My deino started out with 42 EV's. I tried to give it 10 Calciums, but it only let me give it 6. I'm assuming that it's only allowing me to use drinks to take its EV's to 100. My question is, does that leave my Deino with 100 EV's or 102 EV's?

100 EVs. __

ZekeTG

How do I get the Regi's on Black & White? They need to make an event for them. D:l

ZekeTG

ZekeTG

I don't have third gen games. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.