• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
Is Brave a good nature for Ferroseed? Should I try to get a different natured one?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Is Brave a good nature for Ferroseed? Should I try to get a different natured one?

It depends on what you intend to use your Ferroseed for, the moves it knows, and how willing you are to try to get a totally different nature on it.

fuyu-seetaa

Birthday: 8/14/1997!
No, Black City empties if you leave it for a while. You need to hook up with White and go to their White Forest, talk to the people, and then you should get more people in your Black City.

I don't get this... I mean, like, it was like this when I first found and visited Black City. That market was NEVER there...

Some guy in the Icirrus Pokemon Centre, he'll also buy Nuggets, Star Pieces, Pearls, for double the sell price of any other Pokemon Centre

Thank you!

I think it's because you activate Liberty Garden through event, and Unity Tower through a successful trade on the GTS, so I don't think there will be a grey dot there- they're meant to be kinda mysterious I suppose.

And sorry I didn't know about your third question

I have traded at the GTS (only it wasn't one of my offered Pokemon, I seeked a Pokemon and traded that way)...

But thank you so much, your information was helpful!

Radlin

He Returns.
Forth question:
Also, that Unity Tower thing AND Liberty Garden... aren't even on the map. I mean, the islands are there, but there isn't a green dot (or grey dot if they haven't been visited) on their locations... And I visited the piers and they just make that typical small talk you're tired of hearing, like, "Isn't it nice how Pokemon and people can live together blahblah"

If anyone can help me with these questions, I'll be sososo grateful!!
They should be there, because in my game it shows that Unity Tower is flyable to and Liberty Garden is a green dot. Maybe you're just looking at the wrong place.

fuyu-seetaa

Birthday: 8/14/1997!
They should be there, because in my game it shows that Unity Tower is flyable to and Liberty Garden is a green dot. Maybe you're just looking at the wrong place.

Neither are there, and I'm looking in the correct place-!

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Neither are there, and I'm looking in the correct place-!

You re-started your game, right? In that case, that may explain why you can't get to the Liberty Garden. That area came from an event, and if you restarted, you won't have the event ticket anymore.

As for the Tower, I believe you need an "international" trade on the GTS to activate it - meaning a trade in the GTS with someone from the same country won't work. I also think you have to register your location in the GTS Globe (located outside the GTS in any Pokemon Center) in order for it to work. Check to make sure you have done so. If you hadn't, that might be your problem. If you have done that already, I'm not sure what to tell you.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
Two things...

1. Does the Synchronize trick work on interact Legendaries like Cobalion or Virizion? I've read conflicting reports on this.

2. Is there any way to either name your character or nickname a Pokemon with Japanese characters if you don't have a Japanese game?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Two things...

1. Does the Synchronize trick work on interact Legendaries like Cobalion or Virizion? I've read conflicting reports on this.

2. Is there any way to either name your character or nickname a Pokemon with Japanese characters if you don't have a Japanese game?

1. I'm pretty sure it works on those two Legendaries.

2. No.

yanmega12

Epic Ninja QK
hey whats up eith the disapearing girl on marvelous bridge?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I don't get this... I mean, like, it was like this when I first found and visited Black City. That market was NEVER there...

How long does it take for you to finish the game?

The countdown starts as soon as you start a new save file. So if you take too long to finish the game, by the time you are able to visit the BC, it might be empty already.

Status
Not open for further replies.