• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radlin

He Returns.
Ok, this might sound a little stupid, but does the item Cell Battery absorb damage from electric attacks? Or do I need to survive the attack to get the Attack boost? I assume it absorbs, but I don't want to work too hard to get it just to find out it doesn't.
If you take damage and survive, you will get the attack boost. Otherwise, if you're not affected, or you evade it, it will not give you the boost.

It works if you take damage I believe.

BTW it's Sp.Atk

Actually, it's attack.
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/cellbattery.shtml

dewey911p

primus inter pares
i need some help with the DW. heres my issue:

i dont much care for the Dream World, but there are a few pokemon i like and i want the event pokemon they give out. since events are few and far between i dont play the DW much. To be exact, i havent played the DW in about 6 or so months. but today i tried to go on the DW to get my banette and it said that it was out of energy and needed a day to recharge. it has had 6 months to recharge!! ever the impatient person, i changed the DS time to the next day and tried again. it said the same thing. i changed the time to be later in the day, same thing. i put the time at 11:59 and waited a few min, hopein that this would count as the next day, but alas, it said the samething. so my question is, what is going on? i understand that my cheap tricks may not have been enough to fix the issue, but nonetheless, i havent been on the DW in 6 months!!! how in the world can it need to recharge???

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
For the candle blowing minigame in Spooky Manor, how do you blow out multiple candles? Because I couldn't figure out how to do it and ended up failing at it.

jolteon135

i need some help with the DW. heres my issue:

i dont much care for the Dream World, but there are a few pokemon i like and i want the event pokemon they give out. since events are few and far between i dont play the DW much. To be exact, i havent played the DW in about 6 or so months. but today i tried to go on the DW to get my banette and it said that it was out of energy and needed a day to recharge. it has had 6 months to recharge!! ever the impatient person, i changed the DS time to the next day and tried again. it said the same thing. i changed the time to be later in the day, same thing. i put the time at 11:59 and waited a few min, hopein that this would count as the next day, but alas, it said the samething. so my question is, what is going on? i understand that my cheap tricks may not have been enough to fix the issue, but nonetheless, i havent been on the DW in 6 months!!! how in the world can it need to recharge???
Stop messing with the clock. That's why you can't access game sync. Don't mess with the clock for 1 or 2 days and it should work.
Also don't play your game cartridge in another DS. That will mess it up too.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
For the candle blowing minigame in Spooky Manor, how do you blow out multiple candles? Because I couldn't figure out how to do it and ended up failing at it.

click on one candle, then click on the candle right next to it.

You can click an entire line of candles to blow them all at the same time.

Be careful though, sometimes you must not blow multiple candles, otherwise in the end you'll have to blow the last candle.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
click on one candle, then click on the candle right next to it.

You can click an entire line of candles to blow them all at the same time.

Be careful though, sometimes you must not blow multiple candles, otherwise in the end you'll have to blow the last candle.

I could've sworn I tried that and it didn't work. Once I'd selected a candle, sometimes I could select more and sometimes I couldn't, and it was driving me nuts.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
The candle must be next to each other, you can't click on a candle above or below the already selected candle.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
How/ Where do I go to learn to clone pokemon?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
you use an ar or pokecheck. pokecheck is not the fastest. but an ar is extremely fast.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Status
Not open for further replies.