• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Conan

^you need a wifi usb but they are like 40$ and are not in stores anymore (i think) you can get one online though
Thanks for replying ..
I use a laptop contains wifi .. so I think I don't need a wifi usb
But how can I use it to connect ?
Thanks again

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Hello, can I connect to the Wi-Fi by playing through the computer ?
If I can, what is the method ?
Thanks...

Thanks for replying ..
I use a laptop contains wifi .. so I think I don't need a wifi usb
But how can I use it to connect ?
Thanks again

Correct me if I'm reading wrong, but your wording implies that you're using a ROM and are trying to connect to Wi-Fi using it on your computer. If that is indeed what you're trying to do, then the answer to your question is that you cannot connect to Wi-Fi by playing it on your computer. Further discussion of this isn't allowed on this forum, however, so I can't tell you anything else.

D.Conan

Correct me if I'm reading wrong, but your wording implies that you're using a ROM and are trying to connect to Wi-Fi using it on your computer. If that is indeed what you're trying to do, then the answer to your question is that you cannot connect to Wi-Fi by playing it on your computer. Further discussion of this isn't allowed on this forum, however, so I can't tell you anything else.
Yes, this is what I'm saying .. and sorry for my bad English :( ..
And sorry if this isn't allowed on this forum.
Thank you very much.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Sad, no wonder the Munna wasn't doing anything...ah well thanks for the info.

tarix3245

Shiny Master
I am having a dream world problem, when after I visit the mountain area, nothing appears anywhere. is this happining to anyone else?

Psypert

I am having a dream world problem, when after I visit the mountain area, nothing appears anywhere. is this happining to anyone else?

When was the last time you sync your game? after a few trips around the areas nothing will apear until you send one pokemon and sync your game again

tarix3245

Shiny Master
When was the last time you sync your game? after a few trips around the areas nothing will apear until you send one pokemon and sync your game again

I sync almost daily, but I visit the tree without wishing.

Psypert

I sync almost daily, but I visit the tree without wishing.

That´s why until you make a wish and send that pokemon to your game nothing is going to appear

tarix3245

Shiny Master
the strange thing is that this has never happened before, and I don't want to use up, because the american limit is still in place

the strange thing is that this has never happened before, and I don't want to use up, because the american limit is still in place

Until Rugged Mountain came out I wasn't having any trouble finding new pokes if I did 'Exit and prepare to wake up' every day when I was done with my session, even if I didn't wish for a poke at the tree. A good number of ppl have been having lower encounter rates recently though, so it's probably just a server issue that will hopefully get fixed soon.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
There is no limit, many people including me already took more than 50 Pokemon.

wizal

This is my final team on white'
golduck lv 87
cobalion lv 88
virizion lv 100
emboar lv 100
kyurem lv100
zekromlv100

try to beat me!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragontamer1011

So I have a question pertaining to the Lucky Egg vs Experience Share... I know the Lucky Egg increases Xp by 1.5, switching gives 50% to each pokemon, switching with the EXPS gives 75% to the holder, and not switching with an EXPS gives 50% to both. So what if the pokemon I'm training holds the EXPS and the switch in holds the Lucky Egg? Will that multiply the XP given to both pokemon or only to the switch in?

I.E. - A defeated Blissey gives 6,000 experience. Dragonite holds EXPS and is sent out first. Dragonite was then switched for Latios with the Lucky Egg and Latios defeats Blissey.

Scenario 1: The XP is modified like this 6,000*1.5 = 9,000. Latios gains 2,250 and Dragonite gains 6,750.

Scenario 2: Dragonite gains 4,500 XP. Latios with Lucky Egg has the XP modified like this 1,500*1.5 = 2,250 XP.

Obviously if the Lucky Egg functions like scenario two, its not worth using. Problem is, since the XP system has changed drastically between levels its really difficult to tell (Dragonite is at 55 while Latios is 94) what exactly is the best way to get the best xp for Dragonite. Or should I forget this and just farm Audinos with the Lucky Egg? That just seemed really slow to me...

Psypert

Scenario 2 the lucky egg increases only the Exp of the holder, and the lucky egg isn´t useless you can get a lot of level, yes the new XP mechanics make it a little annoying to level up when you have a higher level then the opponent, but with the level that Dragonite has I recommend you to go to the Nimbassa city sport domes holding the lucky egg

Dragontamer1011

Thank you. By the way I didn't mean it was useless, I just meant for getting better xp via switching. But I did completely forget about Nimbasa city and literally just remembered, I'm probably gonna do that.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Can you play White and Black on a DS lite?

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
you can play black & white on any DS system...

Status
Not open for further replies.