• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Can someone please explain to me what Pokecheck is?

It's a site you upload Pokemon to to see your secret ID, IVs, or whether or not the Pokemon is hacked.

JadeRawrr

I have a question:
Why whenever I go into the GTS on my Pokemon White, everyone wants a Level 9 or lower Zekrom/Reshirim for practically every Pokemon?

Are some people able to get these, or are 90% of what I saw a bunch of people trolling? >>

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I have a question:
Why whenever I go into the GTS on my Pokemon White, everyone wants a Level 9 or lower Zekrom/Reshirim for practically every Pokemon?

Are some people able to get these, or are 90% of what I saw a bunch of people trolling? >>

It's always like that. They are just idiots asking for impossible to legitimately obtain Pokemon. GTS was already bad because of its crappy hack-checker, and these people just made it worse.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
I have a question:

Those people are LAME just ignore them , some like someone asks for 5 Pokemon in return of his event :/

When you go to the battle subway guy so he can check the Iv's of your pokemon why does he say the best potential lies in the first stat he checks if all your starts are supposed to have 31 Iv's? I used a Flawless ditto and Axew to get an Axew with perfect Iv's in attack,defense,and sp.attack, so shouldn't every one of those stats have perfect Iv's?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
When you go to the battle subway guy so he can check the Iv's of your pokemon why does he say the best potential lies in the first stat he checks if all your starts are supposed to have 31 Iv's? I used a Flawless ditto and Axew to get an Axew with perfect Iv's in attack,defense,and sp.attack, so shouldn't every one of those stats have perfect Iv's?

No. Only three stats are passed down through breeding, and they're passed down randomly.

Colossi

I've got a lv100 armaldo ;348; with neutral attack nature and a lv100 absol ;359; with brave nature (+atk, -spd)

armaldo has 319 atk and absol has 364 atk. Serebii says that armaldo's neutral max atk is 349 and absol's beneficial atk is 394. But when i go to EV train them both at route 1 they aren't gaining anymore atk. I've used those -10ev berries on all but 2 stats until it says (has no effect)

Is there anything else i could do to boost their atk? And don't say their EV's are max because serebii says in the game mechanics they can have a total of 510ev which is 2 max ev stats and +2 stats points

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I've got a lv100 armaldo ;348; with neutral attack nature and a lv100 absol ;359; with brave nature (+atk, -spd)

armaldo has 319 atk and absol has 364 atk. Serebii says that armaldo's neutral max atk is 349 and absol's beneficial atk is 394. But when i go to EV train them both at route 1 they aren't gaining anymore atk. I've used those -10ev berries on all but 2 stats until it says (has no effect)

Is there anything else i could do to boost their atk? And don't say their EV's are max because serebii says in the game mechanics they can have a total of 510ev which is 2 max ev stats and +2 stats points

If they're not at what the max says, it means they don't have 31 IVs. They're not gonna go higher if they already have 252 evs on attack.

MegaFanAMG

Darmanitan Lover!
Who wants to know the BEST Ferrothorn (in my opinion!)

Ferrothorn Lv.100
Ability: Iron Barbs
Item: (Fire Resisting Berry)
-Curse (lowers speed, but raises attack and defense, making Ferrothorn bulky, but slow enough for two of its moves)
-Payback (After you are slow and bulky, uses payback, which will have 100 or more base power depending on how much you used curse and if you moved last)
-Gyro Ball (The slower you are, the better. You are also bulky by now, so this should be a powerful and STABbed move)
-Seed Bomb (Bulked up, but doesn't need the speed lower and it gets STAB. You could get Power Whip, but this has more accuracy and pp so I like it better :))

iloveinfernape

This is more advice that I need than help.

I've reached endgame and still have my Master Ball. Should I use it on Volcarona, Kyruem or something else? (probably spelt Kyruem wrong xD)

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
This is more advice that I need than help.

I've reached endgame and still have my Master Ball. Should I use it on Volcarona, Kyruem or something else? (probably spelt Kyruem wrong xD)

I say save it for moving legendaries, and the possibility of running into a shiny you would have a high chance of killing.

imo i wouldnt use my master ball because normally it tells me something is hacked

Not every legendary that is caught in a Master Ball is ultimately hacked, Victini can be caught in a Masterball, as can Mew, Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus (in Japan).

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I never need to use my 2 Masterballs in Black, though in the end I used one on Landorus just because I was soft-resetting and needs to finish it fast.
I borrowed the Thundurus, and the person who owns the Thundurus was going to leave soon, so I can't spend my time weakening Landorus, the only option was to Masterball it.

Status
Not open for further replies.