• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
Well its the last day for collecting the DW banette on the european games, but i can't find the link to the banette password entry page on the PGL promotions page. Can someone provide me with the link please? thanks.

Well its the last day for collecting the DW banette on the european games, but i can't find the link to the banette password entry page on the PGL promotions page. Can someone provide me with the link please? thanks.

Serebii put them on the main page today.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Hello everyone. I recently have a Victini with a V-create move, and unlike the Liberty One, this one have a Jolly nature. You see, I like to ask for you help how to raise it effectively. Should I give him some vitamins? Let me know. Please and thank you.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Hello everyone. I recently have a Victini with a V-create move, and unlike the Liberty One, this one have a Jolly nature. You see, I like to ask for you help how to raise it effectively. Should I give him some vitamins? Let me know. Please and thank you.

EV train. here's an explanation: http://serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

If you still don't understand, VM me. I could explain in fewer words.

Lanik

I got this impish Metang that I've been saving for a while. I don't believe I should get rid of it. Its base defense is respectably high, so it could make a good lead on my team.

Should I train an impish Metagross or a relaxed/sassy Bronzong?

Colossi

I got this impish Metang that I've been saving for a while. I don't believe I should get rid of it. Its base defense is respectably high, so it could make a good lead on my team.

Should I train an impish Metagross or a relaxed/sassy Bronzong?

Depends what your strategy is, if your looking for pure defense I'd say bronzong, but if your looking for a pokemon who can last a fair bit and put in some damage I'd say metagross. If anyone else has a better answer feel free to quote Lanik

(MY QUESTION) I got a 3ds and my dsi is slightly broken (buttons) but i remember from the gen IV games there were some consequences that would occur if i switched DS systems. Can someone please tell me ALL of them?

Last edited:

TDawg

Depends what your strategy is, if your looking for pure defense I'd say bronzong, but if your looking for a pokemon who can last a fair bit and put in some damage I'd say metagross. If anyone else has a better answer feel free to quote Lanik

(MY QUESTION) I got a 3ds and my dsi is slightly broken (buttons) but i remember from the gen IV games there were some consequences that would occur if i switched DS systems. Can someone please tell me ALL of them?
The daily routine things like battling Morimoto, Cheren, pokestadiums will all be unable to be battled for one day. DW will be down for a day. Your FC will change. Heart scale lady won't ask to see a move for a day. Pretty much it. Nothing too bad.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
if I breed a pokemon with a DW ability with one ditto the pokemons that born from the egss can have that ability?

If a female species with a Dream World ability is bred with a compatible male, the baby has a 40% chance of inheriting it.

Using a DW female and a Ditto won't work.

Larry

Is Focus Blast worth using? The accuracy kills me usually missing 4-5 times. Is there any alternate for my Alakazam?

kris198921

i usually dont have any problem with focus blast but you could always try using some accuracy up or teach it a move like lock on

Colossi

I have been wifi battling for an hour and a bit just before. Had 4 and a bit battles. The bit is because I got this Nintendo Communication error code: 54000. I can download stuff normally, obviously my internet is fine or i wouldn't be able to post this. I have no hacked pokemon either.

If it helps it started after my smeargle used Dark Void (sketched from darkrai) and got muted by taunt. But i've been using it for ages so yeah.

The code keeps coming up about 3min after I connected to the wi-fi. Can someone please help me? :'(

I have been wifi battling for an hour and a bit just before. Had 4 and a bit battles. The bit is because I got this Nintendo Communication error code: 54000. I can download stuff normally, obviously my internet is fine or i wouldn't be able to post this. I have no hacked pokemon either.

If it helps it started after my smeargle used Dark Void (sketched from darkrai) and got muted by taunt. But i've been using it for ages so yeah.

The code keeps coming up about 3min after I connected to the wi-fi. Can someone please help me? :'(

Nintendo Support has this to say about error 54000

Status
Not open for further replies.