• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icing Sugar

Where in victory road is EXACTLY TM 2? I couldn't find it at all.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Does anyone know what to do here? I forgot my moonrune decoder ring, so I can't advance. It's the Global Link login, if you couldn't tell.
GlobalLink.png

Catchy song on that site though.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Does anyone know what to do here? I forgot my moonrune decoder ring, so I can't advance. It's the Global Link login, if you couldn't tell.
GlobalLink.png

Catchy song on that site though.

Type in a PGL nickname into the textbox in the red outline and then your Game Sync ID Code into the orange one. Once done then click the black button.

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
Having trouble with two things:

1. I'm going to the Royal Isshu between 5 and 7 PM during the summer, and it still isn't sailing. Any help here?

2. I can't get Cynthia to rebattle me every day. The Gym Leaders keep getting in my way......

-James

Just to note, in the summer the Royal Issue runs from 7PM to 9:59 PM, not 5PM - 7:59PM like in spring.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Type in a PGL nickname into the textbox in the red outline and then your Game Sync ID Code into the orange one. Once done then click the black button.

Any idea where I find the Game Sync ID Code at?

Rakurai

I tried I still got nothing

You need to talk to some kids in the house behind the Pokemon Center. Once you do, they'll place the Aerial Ace TM at the southwest corner of the runway.

Last edited:

LV100

Retired Master
Does anyone have the wifi menu translated? That would help me a lot. x.x

(Or, if you don't, could you please tell me what to select to get a Lv100 Single Battle?)

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

I've having trouble a little after at that part. I've already made an account, but when I enter a nickname and my Sync ID it comes up with this error. (I blacked out my ID of coarse)

Pokemongl.png

Rakurai

I've having trouble a little after at that part. I've already made an account, but when I enter a nickname and my Sync ID it comes up with this error. (I blacked out my ID of coarse)

Pokemongl.png

This is just a guess, but judging from the mention of your PGL nickname in the error, is it possible that the name you chose is already taken?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
This is just a guess, but judging from the mention of your PGL nickname in the error, is it possible that the name you chose is already taken?

I think that was the problem. But now I get this error. >_<

pokemongl2.png

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Status
Not open for further replies.