• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
now my only 2 question is how i use it and is serebii answers on the site, is straight when input them or is it upand down?

It goes from side to side or "straight" if you want to call it that. Input the first word, then the one next to it on it's side, then go to the bottom and input the first word there, then the one next to it on it's side as well, like you did with the words on the top.

The guy asks you for two words first, thats the two words on the top. Then he'll ask for the last two words and when you're done, the Transfer Machine should be activated and should appear on the list of options of on the main screen.

Gradius

So there aren't any returning pokemon that you can catch in Isshu outside the Dream World? No returning ones in the Isshu pokedex just the new ones?

Cecil Omega

Route 10.

10char.~~~

Isn't route 10 early in the game? >.>

And I just transfered over my 3 legendary beasts from the movie (Had a japanese copy of Diamond from awhile ago)

So where do I go to get my free Zoroark? =D (I'm in Huin city btw, haven't beaten the gym yet)

Schultzy1364

So there aren't any returning pokemon that you can catch in Isshu outside the Dream World? No returning ones in the Isshu pokedex just the new ones?

After you beat the E4, new routes open up with high level, previous generation pokemon.

On a similar note, has anyone found an oval stone yet? Thanks in advance.

Quozacto

Sorry if this has been asked, but where do I get the fossils/which one is which pokémon (I want to get Aakeosu), and where do I get them turned back into pokémon?

Kage-Pikachu

On bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net it is stated that Jaroda has Special Attack as it's highest stat with a base stat of 113. However, serebii.net states that Jaroda has speed as its highest stat. Can anyone confirm which site is corect on this?

lamminghong

Lost in translation
For the life of me I can't get to Ice Dragon, I get to the forest part and its a dead end. Anyone got an answer?

You have to surf around the rock in route 13 and head north. If you're actually in the forest, just keep going around until you get to the middle! (I'm not exactly sure what you mean)

Sorry if this has been asked, but where do I get the fossils/which one is which pokémon (I want to get Aakeosu), and where do I get them turned back into pokémon?

You have to go to the ruined castle (west of the desert). In the entrance with all the hihidaruma, walk (not run) over the two quicksand pits and talk to the backpacker girl inside. Aaken is the second option, I think. To get it revived, go to Aroe's gym and talk to the first attendant inside on the right hand side.

On bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net it is stated that Jaroda has Special Attack as it's highest stat with a base stat of 113. However, serebii.net states that Jaroda has speed as its highest stat. Can anyone confirm which site is corect on this?

Jaroda's definitely 113 speed.

After you beat the E4, new routes open up with high level, previous generation pokemon.

On a similar note, has anyone found an oval stone yet? Thanks in advance.

I got the oval stone quite late in the game, but I can't tell you where, sorry...

Now for MY question: Where on earth can I find ditto?

Last edited:

Gus Portual

Slateport Ranger
I have two Zorua related questions.

1) I cant find the "Primo" guy you have to give the words to. Can anyone point me in the right direction? EDIT - found. nvmd

2) If Zorua can evolve, does that mean you can breed them?

Last edited:

Cecil Omega

I need some help, I just got my wooden plank guy to evolve into the steel beam guy, and I need someone to help me trade evolve him ^^"

If you can help I'd really appreciate it =3

Can someone help me? I just got the 7th badge, and i think i'm stuck.
I went to that tower on the north of the town, and on the top some black pokemon flew with someone. Now i don't know what to do!

Thanks in advance

edit: I finnaly managed to do it, thanks anyway!

Last edited:

Exorc

1678 3049 0910
Two questions:

1: Where in Hiun City is the Leaf Stone?

2: What all is known about the underwater cuneiform writing?

Thanks in advance.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
Two questions:

1: Where in Hiun City is the Leaf Stone?

2: What all is known about the underwater cuneiform writing?

Thanks in advance.

1: In one of the docks there's a man who asks a question, pick answer 1 and he'll give leaf stone. :)

2: I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.