• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFantom

Pokemon Hoarder
Ahh thanks. Is that the earliest that you can get it? And also, i would like to know how early on you can get mogryu?

TheFantom

Pokemon Hoarder
Ahh thanks. Is that the earliest that you can get it? And also, i would like to know how early on you can get mogryu?

rocky505

does anyone know which fossil is the bird one's? the first or the second option?

Payton64

I believe its the 2nd option but save before just in case.
yeah, it is. On a very random note, I read on Pokejungle and confirmed it myself that the game will not allow you to nickname your pokemon obscene or vulgar names. Not overly suprising, but still interesting.

Devilkid

umm.. does anyone have clear directions in order to setup a high-link with someone, i mean me and my friend have been trying to do this for the past few hours with no luck

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Does anyone know why the Dream World website is still not working? it has a date on it which would have been yesterday but its still not working?

Copley Hill Gym

I've just got my game this morning - incredibly happy! Just out of route one, and I have the puppy Pokemon and Minezumi, along with "Wotta" :)

Question - where should I be aiming to go? The main city?

And what option on the main menu allows you to download the Liberty Ticket?

rocky505

Where can I find shibishirasu in the electric cave? I have not found one yet.

shac

In Hiun city just behind the gym there is a building (access on the on the main road) with a pokeball sign on top of it. Inside there are a couple of people and they ask a lot of questions and give you a lot of options to answer. What is all that about? Anything important?

Copley Hill Gym

Well, my starter evolved - check sig for latest team. I am loving this game, can't get enough of the graphics - a 100 times better than D/P/Pt/HG/SS!

Does anyone know where I go after defeating Plasma in the cave?

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
Just wanted to ask, from what point of time are you allowed to breed your pokemons & where.

There's a daycare on route 3 but I couldn't figure out how to get 2 pokemon inside it but I only tried twice so lol.

Well, my starter evolved - check sig for latest team. I am loving this game, can't get enough of the graphics - a 100 times better than D/P/Pt/HG/SS!

Does anyone know where I go after defeating Plasma in the cave?
Which cave? The dead end one? If so just go back and you can continue down the route you passed before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.