• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
Ok, in the forest full of rain, at the end, there's a cave with a yellow spider web in front of it. I can't get past the web. What am I supposed to do here?

natie

Mr. F
Go to the south of the city you just passed. Keep going down until a cutscene is triggered, then go into the container, beat all the Trainers in it, go out again, go to the cave (or beat the Gym first, I can't remember exactly) and the Gym leader's Pokémon will clear the path for you.

Thinking about it, you'll most likely have to clear the Gym first.

D*N

Musical Star
Ok, in the forest full of rain, at the end, there's a cave with a yellow spider web in front of it. I can't get past the web. What am I supposed to do here?

You need to fight team plasma and the gym.
After that Jakon will help you to get ride of the web.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Would anyone who knows Japanese be able to tell me exactly how to register a Key Item? I'm trying to register my Bike that I just obtained while entering Raimon City but I've come across some trouble since I don't understand the text :[

Last edited:

natie

Mr. F
Not that hard really. There's a little box in the lower right corner of everything, and when you tick it, the selected item/whatever will be added to the list of registered items.

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
Eh, another question. Well, three, actually.

How far, from the fifth gym, is the Tower of the Heavens. Secondly, where can I obtain a Dusk Stone, and finally, around what level is Hitomoshi normally found at?

torch

Any starter suggestion for a hard gameplay?

And I only want grass or water as I always started with fire before.

natie

Mr. F
Grass is pretty hard, but still awesome.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How do you activate mystery gift?

I believe it's activated early on, probably after you get the PokeDex. I remember downloading the Liberty Ticket just a few minutes into the game so it's really early on.

EDIT: Apparently Mystery Gift is there from the start now so you should have it already :p

It seems to me that you have lost your first guaranteed chance of getting the water stone. You get it from a man at Hiun dock. His first option is a grass stone, and it seems you have gone for that and thus you have it on you. I am not sure if you get a water stone somewhere else later.

Nah, I actually found the Leaf Stone while traveling.
I went back, talked to the Professor and chose the Water Stone.
Thanks again, I can pretty much understand the game since I speak Japanese. xD I just missed that Prof. b/c Huin City is huge.

semix

Hi everybody. I've 3 questions.

What I have to do in the underwater temples?
And does anybody know where can I find gible?
Are there other move tutors? It would be a shame if there was only draco meteor and elemental tutors.

PS: wild tyranitars is in the grass area in front of the big market in route 12, and, in the cave close to this area, we can find riolu :) But tyranitar is in shaking grass, and both are rare.

Last edited:

natie

Mr. F
Hey there's some small rocks in the way of this entrance in the forest, how do I move them?
I think you're supposed to use Strength.

Nevermind, read below.

Last edited:

semix

Hey there's some small rocks in the way of this entrance in the forest, how do I move them?

You can't move small rocks, strenght is only for the big rocks. I think you have to go forward in the story before going to this forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.