• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounc

I have 2 questions

1. is there any way to get the liberty ticket if you're playing a japanese game in the us?

2. are zorua/zoroark breedable?

SuperTyranitar

someone knows if Kumashun (bear) and kibago are found before elite four?

I saw them location in serebii but can't associated the names to images, so someone can tell me the city or easy place close to them location?

I want put them on my black team...

Kumashun is in the first cave after the 7th city gym(mt.neji) it's a little bit rare. Kibago is on a route 6 cave accesible only with surf to the west.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm pretty sure you revive fossils in the 2nd gym town. Not sure which building though. I don't have a fossil yet to check... but I would like to know where you find fossils? I know it's in the ancient castle in the resort dessert place, but how far in do I have to go to get one?

Thanks, I went to Shippou City and revived it. Some lady in the museum does the reviving for you this time; she's the one at the counter with the door behind it.

And about the fossils, you go into the deepest parts of the desert area all the way to the back where you'll encounter some Darumakka statues of it's alternate form. There's a staircase leading down into the sand and you'll find trainers there. Keep going and you'll run into sand pits that you have to walk over. Once you get over the second one, there will be a girl there who will offer one of the fossils to you. The first option is the turtle fossil I believe. The other option gives you the bird fossil.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
Would someone happen to know where I can revive fossils? I just got the turtle fossil and would like to revive it :s

Go to the museum/2nd gym and the lady in the right counter revives them, just make sure you have a spare slot to pick it up which you can pick it up straight away.

Flyers108

Il Gran Negoziante
I have 2 questions

1. is there any way to get the liberty ticket if you're playing a japanese game in the us?

2. are zorua/zoroark breedable?

1) Yes. I have a Victini now because of it!!!! If you go from the main screen and go to the one that says WiFi you can download it. Then go all the way left and then down in Hiun City to take the right boat.

2) I sure hope so. Anyone want to trade me one? lol

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
Thanks, I went to Shippou City and revived it. Some lady in the museum does the reviving for you this time; she's the one at the counter with the door behind it.

And about the fossils, you go into the deepest parts of the desert area all the way to the back where you'll encounter some Darumakka statues of it's alternate form. There's a staircase leading down into the sand and you'll find trainers there. Keep going and you'll run into sand pits that you have to walk over. Once you get over the second one, there will be a girl there who will offer one of the fossils to you. The first option is the turtle fossil I believe. The other option gives you the bird fossil.

Ah, I must've not spoken to her by accident. Thanks! Is it the lady by the guy who tells you that you can't go further?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ah, I must've not spoken to her by accident. Thanks! Is it the lady by the guy who tells you that you can't go further?

Yes that's the lady lol. She looks like a random trainer but her purpose is bigger :p

I just have another question: Regarding the Legendary Beasts, are we allowed to transfer them all or just one since just one is enough to activate the event?

Last edited:

Caricature.

[Shuffle King]
Where do you find the Move Deleter? Ugh, i hate you Cut.

Also, where would one find an Aekan and a Megaruko?
(Where are you guys finding the info for pogeymans locations? Or is just from personal experience?)

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
Yes that's the lady lol. She looks like a random trainer but her purpose is bigger :p

I just have another question: Regarding the Legendary Beasts, are we allowed to transfer them all or just one since just one is enough to activate the event?

You can transfer them all at once if you'd like. So long as they're in the PC and aren't holding items.

Last edited:

Flyers108

Il Gran Negoziante

(Where are you guys finding the info for pogeymans locations? Or is just from personal experience?)

If you look at the Isshu PokéDex here on Serebii you can see the locations. I know you can find a Meguroko in the desert after you get the third gym badge, though. Mine's about to evolve :)

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
I beat the 7th Gym... and went to like, the underground Pyramid place in the desert... where Cheren and the statues are... but then I get stuck. There are two quicksand drops that lead nowhere, and I'm stuck on the two floors. What am I missing? :/

Shin Ura Yuuki

Red's Follower
Hi everyone. I'm currently using a Chillarmy and a Hitomoshi on my team, and they evolve through the Light Stone and a Dusk Stone. Does anyone know where I can find these? Thanks in advance!

rocky505

Where is brick break in sekka city I have talked to everyone and I haven't found it yet.

SuperTyranitar

Move deleter and relearner are on sekka city, home of the 7th gym.

Hi everyone. I'm currently using a Chillarmy and a Hitomoshi on my team, and they evolve through the Light Stone and a Dusk Stone. Does anyone know where I can find these? Thanks in advance!

I'm about to face the eight gym and already have those two stones in my bag. Shiny stone was the first, I don't remember where I got them though...

Nope. It boosts Flare Blitz because of it's chance of burning but it doesn't prevent recoil, sadly.
What does encourage do then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.