• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Is Pro

The Black Guy
How early in the game can the first form of the fure/ghost chandalier be found(hitimoshi? sp?). As in how much badges will i have when i obtain it.

Flyers108

Il Gran Negoziante
where do you get the bike? i just got to Huin. also, i cant read japanese so what HM does the second gym leader let you use and were do you get the HM?

you get the bike when you're walking to the next city. You'll encounter some Team Plasma bums and you'll "save" the bike guy and he then hands you a bike. I think the 2nd HM that you get is Strength, but I have no idea where I got it from. I'm pretty sure someone just handed it to me.

I got Shiny Entei, Suicune and Raikou from the 13th Movie, but where do I have to go now to meet Zoroark? I read about "Illusion Forest", but where is this and how can I go there?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Anyone have a link to the dream world?

hitsuji182

Polish Pokemaniac
How early in the game can the first form of the fure/ghost chandalier be found(hitimoshi? sp?). As in how much badges will i have when i obtain it.
You will find this pokemon in Tower of the Heavens before 6th gym battle. Visiting this building is part of your main quest.

Last edited:

Johto King

2nd gen all the way!
Anyone know where you find mudkip or vaporeon after you activate the dream world? plus is there a web site for this?

rocky505

Anyone know how to delete your save file or can you just save over it?

rocky505

? go to start new game?
That doesn't work I already tried to save it but couldn't I have to delete my save file from my other one. I now you have to press a button combination on the press start thing with Zekrom on it.

Icing Sugar

What are the gems (found in the dust in caves) used for?

Cecil Omega

Anyone know just how to start/get into dream world? I've gotten all the other functions to work on wifi (pokeshifter, transfer machine, random battles) But Dream world is the one thing left I have to try >.>

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
where do you get the bike? i just got to Huin. also, i cant read japanese so what HM does the second gym leader let you use and were do you get the HM?

You don't actually require gym badges to be able to use HMs, you can use them as soon as you get them.
As for the 2nd HM well you can get strength from Raimon city (the one with the musical etc.) in one of the houses but you don't really need it till like after the 7th gym unless you want to open short cuts or passages to items and stuff.

IIRC Cut, Fly and Surf are the only HMs given to you through story, the others require you to hunt them (being strength and waterfall lol).

Doom Chaos

This contains the main story's ending, so click at your own risk.
I caught Zekrom and beat both N and the mastermind. Their levels were like level 52-54. Now that I beat the main story, every single other trainer owns level 60-70 Pokemon and the E4 own level 77+ Pokemon... Is there a place I'm supposed to go first in order to battle trainers while proceeding in the playthrough or do I have to deal with those overleveled Pokemon?
Please quote my message when you want to reply and reply under a spoiler tag... thanks.

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
How do I get onto Wi-Fi in Black and White? I don't read Japanese so I just click random options and it doesn't get me anywhere -__-

Doom Chaos

This contains the main story's ending, so click at your own risk.
I caught Zekrom and beat both N and the mastermind. Their levels were like level 52-54. Now that I beat the main story, every single other trainer owns level 60-70 Pokemon and the E4 own level 77+ Pokemon... Is there a place I'm supposed to go first in order to battle trainers while proceeding in the playthrough or do I have to deal with those overleveled Pokemon?
Please quote my message when you want to reply and reply under a spoiler tag... thanks.

I am dying for an answer... please :S

Status
Not open for further replies.