• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be stuck at the third gym, I don't understand it! Sometimes the door 'wiggles' when I'm standing at a certain spot, but it won't open.. Help? ;<

Copley Hill Gym

Okay, just seen N leave with Zekrom at the ruins above the 7th Gym town, and headed east - but path was blocked by Team Plasma people. Where am I supposed to go next?

I seem to be stuck at the third gym, I don't understand it! Sometimes the door 'wiggles' when I'm standing at a certain spot, but it won't open.. Help? ;<

The doors are actually walls of Honey Just stand at the center of it and run you'll pass through.

Okay, just seen N leave with Zekrom at the ruins above the 7th Gym town, and headed east - but path was blocked by Team Plasma people. Where am I supposed to go next?
You go to the Desert Castle ruins with all the Hihidaruma statues around...i think

==============================================================================

Has anyone got to Route 13 yet? There's some sort of Key Item that's an envelope there. I haven't seen it on this website yet so i dunno what it is. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Thanks for that - where's that - just outside Hiun City?

It's faster to go to the city above Hiun City. I forgot the name but it's the one with the music hall. Just exit south, walk down where the sand starts, go left and up into this new area with a terrible sand storm. Go north through here and you'll see it eventually.

SBM

where can tm 48 & 93 be found?
how do you catch swana's prevo?
and earthquake isn't in those desert ruins, is it?

where can tm 48 & 93 be found?
how do you catch swana's prevo?
and earthquake isn't in those desert ruins, is it?

48 i don't know :(

93 is on Victory Road somewhere. I don't remember the exact location but it may be on the outside portion. Earthquake IS in the desert ruins.

Swana's Prevo is on the bridge between Raimon City and Hodomoe City. They are found in a similar manner to Moguryuu in the caves. Simply look for a dark circular shadow on the bridge and stand there. Sometimes you will get recovery items... sometimes you will get the pokemon battle.

SBM

48 i don't know :(

93 is on Victory Road somewhere. I don't remember the exact location but it may be on the outside portion. Earthquake IS in the desert ruins.

Swana's Prevo is on the bridge between Raimon City and Hodomoe City. They are found in a similar manner to Moguryuu in the caves. Simply look for a dark circular shadow on the bridge and stand there. Sometimes you will get recovery items... sometimes you will get the pokemon battle.
ah, thank you very much

SBM

Can I catch Kibago normal? In White? And where?
there's a cave north of the city with the ground gym, you need surf to get it

where specifically do i need to go to get EQ in the desert ruins? is it possible to get prior to the last gym?

dante12

after ive been in incient tower and beat team plasma where do i need to go?
and it said that Stone age attack is obtained on fukiyoso cave and its not there
i cant find it i searched in hole 3 floors :\

Janna

stay sweet
Do you have to do anything special to find Shinporaa in the Desert? I've been looking for a while and none. x.x

Also, Emonga? I haven't seen it in any routes listed on Serebii.

Last edited:

Sammontana

How do I get to (or unlock) the great hall? I've been looking for quite some time but I can't find a way in!

Nevermind-- I found it! For anyone looking for it: In the North East of route 13 (east from the pokecenter), surf north along the shore and you'll find a cave! It's right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.