• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven gambee

Johto Master
okay, the sixth gym is blocked. (airplane city) i dunno what im supposed to do =/ sumone help lplease

omegahealer

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer

MrGains

Munchlax Stoner
Also, how do you get to the Substitute TM in Neji Yama? I think I can see it over an unpassable ridge, but have no idea how to get to it. Is there an alternate entrance to the cave I don't know about (I have beaten the game so it should be unlocked). Thanks in advance.

Still looking for an answer on this. I'm thinking it might have to do with seasons because I can't find anything.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I had a question for you guys...anyone here have a english DS lite with a japanese version of black/white and used their second english Pokemon game Soul Silver/Platinum whatever game...and tried to use the Transfer Machine, and actually could transfer the events Pokemon's o ^ o ?

Right now im trying to find the words for the guy to unlock it...but im afraid it wouldn't work or something...so I came and asked...D: If it doesn't work than I guess I will have to wait until english black/white to get Zorua, and Zoroark o ~ o;; If anyone would be kind enough to take pictures of which words im suposed to select I'd be terribly grateful !! ; W ;
I am afraid that in order to use the transfer machine to a Japanese BW, you need a Japanese DPPtHGSS. I found this out by attempting to transfer something from a German Pearl, and failing, and then trying my Japanese Heart Gold and it working

omegahealer

yep, boxes are empty... bummer >< did all that trading the past few months for nothing it seems :s

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
yep, boxes are empty... bummer >< did all that trading the past few months for nothing it seems :s
I guess Nintendo really doesn't want the non-Japanese players to enjoy their game. The thing with the foreign-DSi-couldn't-play-Jap-BW, deletion of Youtube videos, and this.

They couldn't stop someone like me though: those who lived in places without the game translated to their local language and have to rely the Jap version alone.

Copley Hill Gym

I just caught - first Pokemon I saw - the first form of the dark/dragon in Victory Road. Epic! :)

Am finding Victory Road hard going though - all six of my pokes are between 35-50, and Ononokuso is getting bashed around a bit as the mainstay of my team, keeping the rest alive. Much harder I think than R/B/Y's Victory Road, so far.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
While I usually go around answering questions...this time I have to ask:

Where is the "P2 Lab" place? I seriously need the Thunderbolt TM and I have no idea what this place is, or the location. OTL

slowpoke child

<--i haz >=D
can someone plz tell me how to get the transfer machine and how to access and use it

ik is somewhere in hiun city, but idk what building and who to talk to.and idk which option itd b on the menu

MrGains

Munchlax Stoner
While I usually go around answering questions...this time I have to ask:

Where is the "P2 Lab" place? I seriously need the Thunderbolt TM and I have no idea what this place is, or the location. OTL

It's not actually in the lab it's referring to, but very close to it. On Route 18, one of the offshoot paths takes you to a house with a Veteran hanging around outside of it. On that little bit of land there's a Pokeball with Thunderbolt on it.

nikohesus

Banned
Okay, during some battles my poke will sometimes shake for a second, which seems to have the effect of taking away the opponent's turn, basically giving me a free hit. What exactly is going on when this happens? Also, similarly, sometimes during a battle a yellow-to-pink text box will pop out and seem to give the opponent an extra turn or take my turn away. What does this mean?

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Question: I'm breeding two Jaroda, for example. The male has Overgrow, and the female has its Dream World ability, Perversity. Would the baby Tsutaja have Overgrow or Perversity?

Evilo

BEAUTIFUL!
Guys, I've beaten the game and I'm training for the E4 since they're HELLA high leveled, but does anyone know where I can find TM26 - Earthquake and TM13 - Ice beam?

Earthquake is supposedly in the Ancient Castle, but i've searched the whole thing and even caught the dang Fire/Bug legendary and still can't find it.

Ice Beam is apparently in the Giant Hall, but I don't even know where the heck that is....

Help? =(

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I just tried using the transfer machine from my US SoulSilver to JP White. I don't think it worked. Is it region restricted?

Are the Pokémon supposed to be in your box or party?

Status
Not open for further replies.