• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
im doing a solo eun with pokabu. just finished the 7th gym, did reshiram event in the tower with N. im playing white. any suggestions for dealing with the 8th gym? my star pokemon is

lvl 55 emboar
hardy nature

flamethrower
boiling water
brick break
grass knot

I suggest you should catch a Dragon Type and do a duo run instead of solo... for reasons I don't want to spoil... ;)

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
not sure if this has been posted or not but i cant read thru 38 pages, where do i go to get zoroark? i have my beast and i heard talk on gamefaqs about the trailer west of the town with the electric gym but i went there and nothing happened, has anyone else figured it out?

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
i needed a level 80 main, and 4 more to beat the e4/Adeku. you might need that pig to be on 100 before even attempting it.

superkal, go tot he serebii.net main site they have a section for legendariy events.

zoroark if i recall is in a trailer home, camper van, a holiday van, whatever you call it, MOTOR HOME!! its pretending to be a lady, she doesnt say anything when you talk to her until you bring in one of the special HGSS trio legendaries.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
Does anybody know if there's any item that replaces the VS. seeker? If there isn't..damn we'll have to battle wild pokes which in this gen are hard, smart and give low experience :S. Also, about the daily battles and spontaneous rematches, im betting on that they're really high level pokemon.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Does anybody know if there's any item that replaces the VS. seeker? If there isn't..damn we'll have to battle wild pokes which in this gen are hard, smart and give low experience :S. Also, about the daily battles and spontaneous rematches, im betting on that they're really high level pokemon.

I think Serebii said something about the VS Seeker returning...

SuperTyranitar

Has anyone found the stone edge or rock slide tms? They're both in Fukiyose Cave, but i'm not sure where. That's the electro-magnetic cave, right?
Fukyose cave is at route 6 to the east but you need surf. There you'll find rock slide.
Stone edge,on the other hand,is not in Fukyose cave.It's inside route 9's cave which you can only access after beating elite four :(

The daily rematches are kind of easy before E4. Try using the lucky egg to beat the trainers and wild pokes.

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
I'm currently playing Black & I want to finish up the events of this game before I start White & Then try to catch all the Pokemon. Once I beat the Elite Four what else are some main/side events that might interest me?

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
How, exactly, do I get Strength? Serebii said it's in Raimon city, in the top left bulding, but I talked to everyone there and no one gave it to me.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
How, exactly, do I get Strength? Serebii said it's in Raimon city, in the top left bulding, but I talked to everyone there and no one gave it to me.

Its the opposite, go to the bottom left building.

-Salamence-

somebody knows where is black city?
and show me some new pics from the city?

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
somebody knows where is black city?
and show me some new pics from the city?

Black City is available after you beat the Elite Four the first time. It will be one of the cities you haven't been able to access before beating the elite four

hey guys, after defeating the 7th gym leader and meeting N at the tower, where will I go next?

Go to the Ancient Castle place (desert)

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
are you guys all playing with japanese games even though you dont understand it?

Yeah, although i get bored of the japanese versions =/ i just clear the story and thats all.

With the US versions i enjoy the game 999.99% (if thats even possible lol), i even go competitive!

Status
Not open for further replies.