• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegahealer

what does the lady in the mobil home ask?

sorry for the short question

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
Approximately how far along in the story line is the Tower of the Heavens?

Also, where can I get a Dusk Stone to evolve Ranpuraa?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
How do I gain access to the 3rd gym?

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
Approximately how far along in the story line is the Tower of the Heavens?

Also, where can I get a Dusk Stone to evolve Ranpuraa?

After the 6th gym, I believe.

Is there anything special you have to do to get onto WiFi? I've been trying to connect but the lady keeps telling me something I can't read.

I have six badges and already registered my router if it helps.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Is there anything special you have to do to get onto WiFi? I've been trying to connect but the lady keeps telling me something I can't read.

I have six badges and already registered my router if it helps.

I think you have to register someone in your Pal Pad in order to gain access to direct Wi-Fi for Wi-Fi trades.

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
The "Great Hall", and Kyuremu are post E4/N.

god we really need a faq to disuade these new trainers from asking the same question over again!

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
Also, I've noticed quite a few people have shinies in these games. Have they made them more common? Or are there just a good few lucky people?

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
One last thing; I'm at Victory Road right now, so I'm soewhat far in the game; where can I get Flamethrower? I just evolved the moth thing and I have NO special moves for it. D:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
i think they made shinys a 1/50 chance

SuperTyranitar

One last thing; I'm at Victory Road right now, so I'm soewhat far in the game; where can I get Flamethrower? I just evolved the moth thing and I have NO special moves for it. D:

Get Fire blast on the 6th gym city 'cause flamethrower only after E4

Last edited:

Abus0ru

アブソル
Where to we go after we beat the 3rd gym? I tried to go north through the desert but it doesn't lead anywhere, all I could do was get one of the fossils.

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
hes talking abut "Mothra"'s baby poke, "Urogamsau"'s baby or whatever, the legendary bug fire in ancient ruins. he got the egg for it.

i would check the pokedex report on it and see what i have in my bag. cant really recomend anything, as I only used the level 70 version to beat e4/Adeku 2nd round.

~~~after 3rd gym you need to go through that desert. somehwo you have to activate some sort of event, did you play through the entire desert yet?

~~EDIT! I need one of these, Firjirjrijrijron. the snowflake, it's only found in the Ridge area, any luck finding one?
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/615.shtml

I still need some help with some of the TMs found Cities, ..!

Last edited:

SuperTyranitar

hes talking abut "Mothra"'s baby poke, "Urogamsau"'s baby or whatever, the legendary bug fire in ancient ruins. he got the egg for it.

i would check the pokedex report on it and see what i have in my bag. cant really recomend anything, as I only used the level 70 version to beat e4/Adeku 2nd round.

~~~after 3rd gym you need to go through that desert. somehwo you have to activate some sort of event, did you play through the entire desert yet?

~~EDIT! I need one of these, Firjirjrijrijron. the snowflake, it's only found in the Ridge area, any luck finding one?
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/615.shtml

I still need some help with some of the TMs found Cities, ..!

My pokedex says furidijio's at mt neji.
The TMs are sold at the pokemart highly expensive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.