• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question regarding TM26 Earthquake.
I know it is in Ancient Castle, but where? Is it in an area that is opened only after E4?

Only post game. After you beat the E4, a door appears at the bottom of the castle. Along with a sage. After encountering Urgamoth and you're leaving, you'll find Earthquake on the way out.

EDIT: My question is still up there ^^^

Last edited:

Teebird

So I beat Yakon, and I entered the Electric cave with N. Araragi gave me the Lucky Egg, but where do I go now? I couldn't find anyway to progress through the cave.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
might be because you're using a rom dude
Do I need to make a video of me putting the cartridge into my DS Lite (Black-colored), turn it on, open the save and show how it crash to ensure you I've got the legitimate copy of the game, but still having the problem?

It's not even worth the time, battery, PC memory and the effort.

Only post game. After you beat the E4, a door appears at the bottom of the castle. Along with a sage. After encountering Urgamoth and you're leaving, you'll find Earthquake on the way out.

EDIT: My question is still up there ^^^

Additional strategy for those who are not going on a trip for Urgamoth: From the starting point (where you saw a Plasma Grunt run away) and going into the Turnback Cave-like area, just keep on going left and you'll find EQ.

PS I saw your question, but I'm still getting lost in that maze so I can't help. ><

Last edited:

ZoroarkChampion

League(s) Champion
What happens with the type of torunerosu if you use gravity on torunerosu?

Es-Ypsilon

Pokemon Collector
Do I need to make a video of me putting the cartridge into my DS Lite (Black-colored), turn it on, open the save and show how it crash to ensure you I've got the legitimate copy of the game, but still having the problem?

It's not even worth the time, battery, PC memory and the effort.

that's why i said "might"..
yet i don't know what could be the problem

does anyone know if monozu(dark/dragon) has a specific location in Victory/Champion Road?

i cant find one..

is it that rare?

It's rare but no, it's not in any specific location. I caught it in the very first cave. Just enter and keep looking, you'll find it eventually.

What happens with the type of torunerosu if you use gravity on torunerosu?

I think it just becomes neutral, taking regular damage from ground. I'm not sure if Electric or Rock are still supereffective though.

Es-Ypsilon

Pokemon Collector

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
what happens if you have found all the six sages?
I've almost misread it as "six badges", lucky I've take a second look. XD

Well the answer is: Nothing. Looker mentioned "someone witnessed N with a dragon somewhere else." Nothing extra, like reward for catching all these sages, comes.

But I guess that's a flag for some remakes. XD

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
I have just ordered the game...how much time does it take to receive it ? Will I receive it before or after the 5th of October ?

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
I have just ordered the game...how much time does it take to receive it ? Will I receive it before or after the 5th of October ?
How are we supposed to know when we don't even know from whom you're ordering from?

Icing Sugar

Is it a good idea to teach kibago x-scissor? Or which other move would suit him better? Entire moveset suggestions are welcome as well :)

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Play-asia I thought everybody ordered from there... and I live in France if it's any help...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I have a quick question: Is the airport in Fukiyose City needed to get to a certain location?

codeanime1

Dragon Master
anyone know where I can get strength from? Also, what's a good training spot for Kibago after it evolves(I got 7 badges and in Black City atm)

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Is it a good idea to teach kibago x-scissor? Or which other move would suit him better? Entire moveset suggestions are welcome as well :)
It depends on whether you want him in-game or competitive battling. Since TM are of unlimited use this time round, you may try it first. If you found it no useful, just put on another move.

Play-asia I thought everybody ordered from there... and I live in France if it's any help...
I like your choice: Play-Asia's base is in Hong Kong, which is where I live. XD

To tell the truth, nobody knows for sure when would shipment come in, unless you work for the postal service I guess. But there should be a lot of shipping of BW going around the globe, I'll try to be assuring and said "it's should be long".

Just for the note, I didn't order my copy anywhere. 90+% of our local game shops have BW on their shelf, so I just have to walk down and pay for one.

Icing Sugar

It depends on whether you want him in-game or competitive battling. Since TM are of unlimited use this time round, you may try it first. If you found it no useful, just put on another move.
I don't play competitive, but I would like suggestion anyway.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
I have a quick question: Is the airport in Fukiyose City needed to get to a certain location?
Currently not. If you're talking about Kanawa Town, the place on the top-left corner of our map, I'm guess it's only accessible with a route that's filled up with snow in Winter.

anyone know where I can get strength from? Also, what's a good training spot for Kibago after it evolves(I got 7 badges and in Black City atm)
How can you be in Black City when it's post-E4? Do you mean the Souryuu City?

I don't play competitive, but I would like suggestion anyway.
If it's for E4, then X-scissor is not a bad choice: For that swarm of Dark & Psychic Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.