• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegahealer

from my experience it took 5 days to get it from HK to belgium with fedex 1-4 day option (it lands at Paris when comming from HK). so you should expect something like that if you took that option on play-asia

I haven't found information on this anywhere. Is there a game corner in BW? If so, does it contain the slot machines like normal?

Icing Sugar

If it's for E4, then X-scissor is not a bad choice: For that swarm of Dark & Psychic Pokemon.
Yeah, I was planning something like:

- Dragon dance
- Dragon Claw
- X-scissor
- Iron tail/fire punch <--- but idk if there are tutors for those moves.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Currently not. If you're talking about Kanawa Town, the place on the top-left corner of our map, I'm guess it's only accessible with a route that's filled up with snow in Winter.

Yeah that's the area I was thinking the Fukiyose City airplanes would take us to lol. Is there a way we can reset the seasons? I'm still in Spring I believe :s

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Yeah, I was planning something like:

- Dragon dance
- Dragon Claw
- X-scissor
- Iron tail/fire punch <--- but idk if there are tutors for those moves.
Sadly, Iron tail is an Egg move, and it can't learn the punches in any means. EQ would be good, but that's post-E4 again...

Shadow Claw perhaps? For the ghosts that resists bug, and it can be found in Tower of Heaven (according to Serebii).

Yeah that's the area I was thinking the Fukiyose City airplanes would take us to lol. Is there a way we can reset the seasons? I'm still in Spring I believe :s
If I'm just a bit more stubborn (or stupid, depends on your view), I would believe that plane takes us to other regions.

Someone in the Discussion of Discovery thread said that you can change the season by meddling with your DS time. Put it a month forward and it will be Summer, so that would mean Winter comes in 3 months.

Last edited:
Where is the man who purchases the ancient items, giant gold ball, and mushroom?

And how do get the pillar to open on the 1st floor of the undersea ruins?

Icing Sugar

Sadly, Iron tail is an Egg move, and it can't learn the punches in any means. EQ would be good, but that's post-E4 again...

Shadow Claw perhaps? For the ghosts that resists bug, and it can be found in Tower of Heaven (according to Serebii).
OMFG, that's bad :( So there isn't any tm for iron tail?

PS: I discovered that it can learn brick break! It might be useful against ice types :D

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Where is the man who purchases the ancient items, giant gold ball, and mushroom?
Ancient items buyer is in the most westward mansion in Sazanami Town.
For the mushroom, got to Raimon City and go onto Route 5, there's a pink car and the maid(?) inside will buy your mushroom. $500 for the small ones and $5000 for the large ones.

Aurath8

Do you have to fight N, or is there anyway to go out and check my R@ms nature. If you can then can you play on as if it never happened? Meaning I can get EQ before N's last stand.

Last edited:

Icing Sugar

Where can I find tm 39 (rock tomb) and the fossils? I read that it's in the desert, but where exactly?

Last edited:

LV100

Retired Master
Do you have to fight N, or is there anyway to go out and check my R@ms nature. If you can then can you play on as if it never happened?

Not as far as I can tell.

What I've been doing is ONLY using my synchronizer, and when I get a good one, intentionally lose the battle. Then you can check the nature.

Now, since I just got finished soft reseting for my zekrom, does ANYONE know where I can find the characteristics in Japanese?

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Do you have to fight N, or is there anyway to go out and check my R@ms nature. If you can then can you play on as if it never happened? Meaning I can get EQ before N's last stand.
Battle with N starts right away after getting your version legendary, I think (can't remember). If not, there's a Plasma Grunt inside the castle who would warp you back to the League Pokemon Center (which inside has a Grunt who would warp you back). If the battle does start right away, you can lose to him on purpose if you're so adamant about the nature and EQ.

No idea on EQ though. Isn't that area only unlocked after the credit rolls?

Now, since I just got finished soft reseting for my zekrom, does ANYONE know where I can find the characteristics in Japanese?
Do you mean something like "Sleeps a lot"? Look at the top screen for the Pokemon Info, and the last line is what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Icing Sugar

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
I need the translations, like what would "alert to sounds" be in Japanese?
ものおとに びんかん。物音に敏感 if you have Kanji.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
ものおとに びんかん。物音に敏感 if you have Kanji.

Thanks but would you happen to know all 30 of them? I know where to find the natures in Japanese, just not the characteristics. It could help those playing Black and White who don't understand Japanese :)

Status
Not open for further replies.