• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyphil

Thanks. Wow, Black owns White.

Is there like a limit to the items you can buy in Black City, like you can only buy one item each day or something? Or is it like a mart and so you can purchase as much as your money lets you? If the latter that would be so incredibly awesome...not only can you get 99 Heart Scales and Dusk Stones, etc. in a matter of seconds, but you can also max out your money in no time by buying and then selling Nuggets, Rare bones, etc. (that's assuming you can buy them at a lower price than the selling price).

unless you want to buy nuggets for 50 k, and sell them for 5 k, then sure go ahead.

Chimecho3000

unless you want to buy nuggets for 50 k, and sell them for 5 k, then sure go ahead.

No need for the sarcasm. I did say I was assuming that they were cheaper than the selling price, geez. -_-

Anyway that's ridiculously overpriced. Are all the other items really expensive too?

Last edited:

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
The weather man that's running around, will there be rain/lightning on the route that he's at? After he's been released into the wild?

biangot

What is the best nature for Mijumaru?
Thanks! :)

Chris-kun

i still believe
Does anyone know which building in Hiun City triggers the transfer machine for the Crown Beasts and Celebi? Is it the one with the scientists on the main circle, or is it on the top of one of the buildings?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Does anyone know which building in Hiun City triggers the transfer machine for the Crown Beasts and Celebi? Is it the one with the scientists on the main circle, or is it on the top of one of the buildings?

It's at the top of one of the Hiun buildings, one of the ones in the back of Hiun City, past the fountain. There's a guy at the top of one of the main buildings with a white labcoat on who will ask you to input 4 words to activate the feature.

zyphil

No need for the sarcasm. I did say I was assuming that they were cheaper than the selling price, geez. -_-

Anyway that's ridiculously overpriced. Are all the other items really expensive too?

i was kidding haha. Sorry. But yeah, some items are expensive. A moon stone is 10k. =(

Chris-kun

i still believe
It's at the top of one of the Hiun buildings, one of the ones in the back of Hiun City, past the fountain. There's a guy at the top of one of the main buildings with a white labcoat on who will ask you to input 4 words to activate the feature.

once you do that, where is it on the main menu? Can anyone walk me through what to do with the transfer machine?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
once you do that, where is it on the main menu? Can anyone walk me through what to do with the transfer machine?

It should be at the bottom of the screen on the main menu once it's been successfully activated. As for the process, I forget what the heck I did so someone else will have to guide you. Good luck.

zyphil

question, I screwed up my DS using my AR, is the R button used for anything?

Not really. Same button configuration as everything else really. Though idk about musicals. Havent tried musicals. Anywho, only A+B+Directional Pad+X+Y+Start+Sel+Touch Screen. In all, everything else besides the triggers.

SamusTheHedgehog

Not really. Same button configuration as everything else really. Though idk about musicals. Havent tried musicals. Anywho, only A+B+Directional Pad+X+Y+Start+Sel+Touch Screen. In all, everything else besides the triggers.

Thanks, and i never do contests or musicals, so those dont matter to me.

edit: it needed some cooldown time, it works now

Last edited:

Missy

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I read on here that any Pokemon with hold items cannot be transfered via PokeShifter.

But if I have HG and my friend has Black, can I trade via wifi Pokemon holding items, just as we can now downstairs in the Pokecenter?

zyphil

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I read on here that any Pokemon with hold items cannot be transfered via PokeShifter.

But if I have HG and my friend has Black, can I trade via wifi Pokemon holding items, just as we can now downstairs in the Pokecenter?

I highly doubt you can do that. Every time a new generation comes out, gamefreak disables trading between the current and previous gen. So probably not. Hmm, maybe they'll allow you to transfer your old pokemon to the website, and then onto your game. From what i've heard, you can store pokemon online.

Status
Not open for further replies.