• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamusTheHedgehog

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I read on here that any Pokemon with hold items cannot be transfered via PokeShifter.

But if I have HG and my friend has Black, can I trade via wifi Pokemon holding items, just as we can now downstairs in the Pokecenter?

WHAT!!! I didnt know that. That means i need to find a new Shell Bell, Leftovers, and Light Ball

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
Since I saw a similar question here:
I ordered my game from renchi.com and live in the US. Anyone know how long that would take to get here?;;

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
where is the exact location of the bike shop? location related to the pokecenter or some other landmark would be good

zyphil

What level is Cheren's team in Victory Road and can he be rematched?

Same for Belle's team. I don't see it on the main website.

Belle's team post e4 are level 63-67 i believe. I saw it on Wolf4Knowledge's youtube.
As for cheren, idk. He's in the victory road?

where is the exact location of the bike shop? location related to the pokecenter or some other landmark would be good
There isn't a bike shop. As soon as you get to Raimon City (4th gym town past desert.) you battle some plasma members and save a man. That man gives you the Bike on the spot.

Belle's team post e4 are level 63-67 i believe. I saw it on Wolf4Knowledge's youtube.
As for cheren, idk. He's in the victory road?

Thank you. I've been hearing about Cheren in Victory Road, but I'm not sure of the levels yet.

Why? You get the bike immediately when you stop Team Plasma when you enter the city w/ the ferris wheel.

Missy

Thanks for the responses. If I can't trade via wifi, how are any of the older event pokemon supposed to be transferred and remain untouched, if I would have to remove their hold item (and most of them have these), only to try and find a new one?

:(

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
The weather man that's running around, will there be rain/lightning on the route that he's at? After he's been released into the wild?

yes. and im going to wait until serebii confirms the idea i sent him about tracking it before disclosing it publicly.

~~hold items need to be removed. 99% of the old items ar ein this game, or are purchasable. dont ask me why i found a an electirizer and a magmairzer when i clearly have no way of catching either poke for some time.

unluckyred13

tHe blaCk sIlVeR
hey..anyone know where i can get a dusk stone? i really need to evolve my ranpuraa..please help me..

zyphil

Thanks for the responses. If I can't trade via wifi, how are any of the older event pokemon supposed to be transferred and remain untouched, if I would have to remove their hold item (and most of them have these), only to try and find a new one?

:(

Why is that? They basically hand legendary items to you without even searching. You get Gracidea from Kagome Town, Dragon Trio orbs from N's ninjas. You can find the plates all over again, or buy them. You can get event berries or items from dream world i believe.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I heard Pokemon Black and White include a Kanji text feature. How would I go about switching it from Hiragana/Katakana to Kanji?

Last edited:

Rakurai

I heard Pokemon Black and White include a Kanji text feature. How would I go about switching it from Hirigana/Katakana to Kanji?

There's a lady west of your house that will ask you a yes/no question. Responding with a yes will change the katakana/hiragana to kanji, and vice versa.

Last edited:

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
I heard Pokemon Black and White include a Kanji text feature. How would I go about switching it from Hiragana/Katakana to Kanji?
Just go to Options and change the text from Katakana to Kanji

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
TM29 is post E4/N. it took me forever to find as I was thinking of doing the same. better of not using Munna/Musharna if you want it to know Psychich as waiting for it to learn the move cuts its SP.Atk stat be an incredible margin, thus defeating the purpose of having the attack.

if i recall correctly its nort of Sazanami town, the resort with claire.

~~~help~
as i see the images are up, yay, i still am waiting for the undersea ruins images to showup. anyone got a walktrhu?

Rakurai

Does anyone know exactly what Pokemon this guy in Souryuu City is looking for? He wants something that knows Charge and "looks like it's from the future", according to my personal translator.

better of not using Munna/Musharna if you want it to know Psychich as waiting for it to learn the move cuts its SP.Atk stat be an incredible margin, thus defeating the purpose of having the attack.

When you evolve a Pokemon actually has no bearing on its final stats whatsoever.

Chris-kun

i still believe
eh, I decided to evolve it now, I was having trouble with the third gym leader and boosting her stats really helped me out :D I'll just go with psybeam and zen headbutt for now, maybe throw psychoshock in if the TM for that come sup

Status
Not open for further replies.