• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

Another random question that's going to make me feel really stupid:

Where in the world do you get a fishing rod in this? I'm at the Elite 4 already, yet I don't have one.

Hoolo

Quite ze breeder!
I believe someone in the Black and White Discovery Discussion thread, somewhere on page 128, said that there is a TM available in winter only, along with some other items like Rare Candies.

I'm not sure about this, though.

Rakurai

Quesion: After the elite four, how much story is left?

Can you go to the other regions?

You can't go to other regions. You just have some routes, towns, caves, and such beyond Souryuu City to explore for more legendary Pokemon and a ton of old Pokemon.

Last edited:

LV100

Retired Master

Where in the world do you get a fishing rod in this? I'm at the Elite 4 already, yet I don't have one.

Looker gave me one right after the credits rolled.

Someone must be able to help me with my Poke Shifter problem. ; - ;

SpecialAcez

Cool X Dangerous

You'll get one from Looker after completing the main story.

You can catch more legendaries after the E4. You can't access other regions, however, 1st-4th Gen Pokemon will be available after the E4.

zyphil

Post E4. You get it as a gift.

Hmm, catch the legends, the interactables, train, and thats practically it.

-Ninja'd-

Last edited:

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
then tons of ditto breeding and trading.

currently still stuck on:
*undersea ruins 1st floor, give me an image to work with.
*finding a ditto, for breeding, gonna try that in the great hall or whatever agin.
*the tms as everyone else is.

natie

Mr. F
Go to the upper right part of the city first, do whatever you have to do there, then come back and the Gym will be open.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Just a short report before I rush off to work.

I used my first DS to meddle with the time and yay! Got winter! First I found out the music is a slight bit different from that in Spring but that's not the main point...The point is that Kanawa Town has nothing to do with season. You just hop on the Brown Line in Battle Subway and that's it. You don't even have to battle. There's nothing much about the town though. It seems like there will be people trading you items, but it's thing like "20 Pokeball + 1 Full Restore" or "2 Escape Rope + 1 Revive". I don't know what they would give me, since I don't have enough of those items on hand.

Sorry for the false lead, and I'm gonna be back in my usual time. XD

EDIT: From the Jap sites, TM34 is a prize in Battle Subway (for 48BP). I've taken a trip but couldn't find it...Perhaps the prize will grade up as you battle on?

Last edited:

Stardust .

Yo.. So I'm up to the 4th Gym Leader, and have met Belle and gone to that musical thing. So what I need to know is, is the "Fetility Shrine", were you get the TM Flamethrower near were I am?

Cause I have level 34 Futachimaru and a Level 25 Baoppu, and right now, there not strong enough.. And I don't want to go get a Darumakka (Who has better movesets then Baoppu) or go get that Meguroko..

Blake.S

Sorry if this has already been asked but, can you customise your pokeballs like in Diamond and Pearl or not?
(E.g. In the previous games, you could place stickers on the pokeballs and animations would play when the pokemon was sent out to battle.)

Also, is there any way to trade items over from the previous games? I know they can't be attached to pokemon, but I refuse to believe that they would prevent cross generation item trading.

Last edited:

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
not that i know of, if youre talking about the waste of megabyte seals.

,, this game has an extreme lack of fun things to do besides spend hours battlign and training your pokemon.

Stardust .

Someone please tell me how to get into the fifth Gym? I crossed the bridge and he talked to me and Cheren, and now I don't know what to do :(

natie

Mr. F
The seasons change every month.

Someone please tell me how to get into the fifth Gym? I crossed the bridge and he talked to me and Cheren, and now I don't know what to do :(

In the bottom part of the city there will be a large amount of crates, and in the bottom left of that area is a warehouse, inside is a maze. complete the maze and when you arrive in the top left hand corner of the area there will be an open container. Head inside and battle team plasma, the gym will be open :)

Index

Pokémon Breeder
Another question out of my curiosity. XD

What is the last option for after you choose to search Pokemon option at the GTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.