• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raz1337

Miju Miju!

Gus Portual

Slateport Ranger
Since there is no trade forum up as of yet, would someone like to breed one for me please?

And also inform me of the translations on HOW to trade over wifi?

I can breed Zoruas for people. I've been giving them out (and not for Reshiram! :D) I am however looking for interesting trades. But don't worry, I'm easy lol If you're interested I can also get you the event Celebi or beast, since I have a few extra ones. Those will cost some more of course.

To trade over wi-fi, you go to the lady in the middle and choose the first option on the second floor of the pokémon center.

Elite Four Muadita

I have a question, is there a way to disable the movement of pokemon in battles? Its getting annoying in my opinion.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I think there may be an option for it in the options part (same place you adjust text speed, etc)? Can't say for sure though but try fiddling there.

Icing Sugar

Where can I find the choice scarf? That item that raises speed but only lets you use one move.

Blake.S

Light clay is a hold item for the ghost/ground golem-looking pokemon (5% chance I think).
I don't know if it's anywhere else, I just remember reading that on the main site today.

Gus Portual

Slateport Ranger
I can't find Brick Break in Sekka City. People say you have to talk to the old lady but she doesnt give it to me. Anything I should be doing?

Kaiinel

Now isn't the time.
Two Team Plasma grunts are blocking the bridge to the eighth city (Well, I think it's to the eighth city...).
I already watched N get his hands on Reshiram. What am I supposed to do now?

Rakurai

Two Team Plasma grunts are blocking the bridge to the eighth city (Well, I think it's to the eighth city...).

Head back to the Ancient Castle (Those ruins with the weird "statues" by them) in the Resort Desert.

SBM

the desert ruins are your friends ;)

Rakurai

Anyone found any good place for training before the Elite 4?

Your best bet would probably be to visit the sport courts in Raimon City, and battle the trainers while making use of the Lucky Egg and/or the EXP power-up from the High Link feature.

Granted, it's only once per day, but with the distinct lack of trainers to rematch pre E4, it'll have to do, unfortunately.

biangot

Question:
Will you be able to get the G/S/C/HG/SS Apricorn Poke Balls on Pokemon Black and White on any possible means?

Thanks! :)

Rakurai

Question:
Will you be able to get the G/S/C/HG/SS Apricorn Poke Balls on Pokemon Black and White on any possible means?

Thanks! :)

I'm leaning very strongly towards no, seeing as your Pokemon can't hold items when they're transferred to Black/White, and nobody has found any of the apricorn balls anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.