• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Index

Pokémon Breeder
Does anyone know which place to roam to encounter Borutorosu? Been running around at tall grass for like 20 minutes but still no luck.

It's already evening by the way(6:22 PM). >_>

And another silly question:

How do I add friend's code in B/W?

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
pal pad(above your map i think), second option, give ema name, enter the code. done.

the best trainign post e4 is is to do the daily battles. the stadiums as thats about 5 x4 trainers per day. the sazanami bay house, goes up 1 trainer after you beat a round up to 7 i beleive. (lot sof money too) the two 3-poke battles in 8th gym town, and if youre not scared, cynthia in sazanami sas well.

~Index, did i not send you my suggested romaing catcher startegy?

Last edited:

Rakurai

And another silly question:

How do I add friend's code in B/W?

Use the item "ともだちでんちょう” (Tomodachidenchou romanized in case that didn't show properly) in your key items section.

SBM

can someone please give me exact directions to tm 26, Earthquake?

i've searched the desert ruins a few times, but can never find it

thanks

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
its int he ancient cattle, enter from hihidaruma "statues" side, only obtainable after E4. this is liekt he 8th time this has been answered...

Rakurai

Does anyone know which place to roam to encounter Borutorosu? Been running around at tall grass for like 20 minutes but still no luck.

It's already evening by the way(6:22 PM). >_>

The trick to finding Borutorosu is going to one of those gates between the routes (Not the ones adjacent to the route with a sandstorm going), and reading the scrolling news. After the current date, it'll give a weather report for a route, which will either say it's clear (はれ, or Hare romanized), or stormy (A lot more text then the former). If you see the latter, then head to the mentioned route.

If it's stormy like the report said, then it means Borutorosu is there, and there's a very high chance it'll appear in the next encounter (But if not, it'll likely move somewhere else). If it isn't there, then simply keeping moving back and forth between that route and another until it shows up, as unlike other roaming legends, it seems to pick a select four or five roads to roam, and sticks to them.

Index

Pokémon Breeder
The trick to finding Borutorosu is going to one of those gates between the routes (Not the ones adjacent to the route with a sandstorm going), and reading the scrolling news. After the current date, it'll give a weather report for a route, which will either say it's clear (はれ, or Hare romanized), or stormy (A lot more text then the former). If you see the latter, then head to the mentioned route.

If it's stormy like the report said, then it means Borutorosu is there, and there's a very high chance it'll appear in the next encounter (But if not, it'll likely move somewhere else). If it isn't there, then simply keeping moving back and forth between that route and another until it shows up, as unlike other roaming legends, it seems to pick a select four or five roads to roam, and sticks to them.

Thanks man! You're awesome. :D

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Where should I go to find a sun stone? I've got a Churine I wanna evolve...
The first sun stone that I've noted can be found in the same house where you get HM Strength and Soothe Bell. Unless I've mistaken but it should be a man on the second floor. Or you can just talk to everyone anyway. Just for all Japanese illiterate world wide, たいようのいし is what you're looking for.

For the TM of earthquake, the link in my sig may help you.

EDIT: I'll now go and add all those details about PokeShifter to my FAQ-wannabe...Actually why can't we all learn to look up Serebii's page before asking? He's posted all the necessary details up!

Last edited:

Maartje

<-Miss Latias, shine
Hello^^

I've been wondering, are there any new eeveelutions? Because I thought very generation they'd release around 2 new ones:O

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Hello^^

I've been wondering, are there any new eeveelutions? Because I thought very generation they'd release around 2 new ones:O

Nope, there isn't any for this gen.
Probably next gen we'll have four new ones xD

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Nope, there isn't any for this gen.
Probably next gen we'll have four new ones xD
Probably not 4. GameFreak has a habit of introducing 2 new Eevolution every 2 generations, so maybe in the 6th generation we'll get 2 more...Or they will use up the 17 types very soon. XD

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
GladiariaAlata said:
The first sun stone that I've noted can be found in the same house where you get HM Strength and Soothe Bell. Unless I've mistaken but it should be a man on the second floor. Or you can just talk to everyone anyway. Just for all Japanese illiterate world wide, たいようのいし is what you're looking for.
I see. I guess I'm not that far into the story yet. Which city is it in?

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Raimon City? That's the fourth gym! I missed it all the way back there?!
Oh well, time to back track (Good thing I have Fly), thanks for your help.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
umm, where I can find all the fishing rods?
Haven't found even the Old Rod....and I already finished the 8th Gym.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
umm, where I can find all the fishing rods?
Haven't found even the Old Rod....and I already finished the 8th Gym.
The first rod I've found is the Super Rod from Looker...Do they even have older rods in this gen? I've been stalking Serebii's discovery thread and didn't catch anything from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.