• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably going to have to walk me through this, it's my first time on 5th gen wifi.

Go to the middle person in the back of the Pokemon Center.
Pick the first option (Wi-Fi followed by Japanese).
Pick the first option again.

From there it should be like the 4th Gen Wi-Fi. I don't know since I haven't traded yet in black.

EDIT:
Thanks again, LV100!!!

Last edited:
1. How far do you have to be in the game to breed?
The first time you go to the daycare, she'll only take one Pokemon... =/

2. How do you use the GTS Negotiation?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After we defeat Iris/Shaga in Souryuu City, do we simply head on north to the Pokemon League? Isn't there a good place for training around, besides Victory Road? I need to level up a lot more to challenge the Elite Four :<

After we defeat Iris/Shaga in Souryuu City, do we simply head on north to the Pokemon League? Isn't there a good place for training around, besides Victory Road? I need to level up a lot more to challenge the Elite Four :<

I do believe that Araragi has given you a lucky egg, and you can easily train in Victory Road fighting aiantos. At least, to level 52 or so.

zyphil

unfortunately, no. VR is your best bet for great exp. Grind there for a hour or two, and you'll get to at least 60 or so. After you get better training spots, but thats about it.

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to access the wifi union room, and I recall someone saying that it's the center receptionist in the PokemonCenter. You pick the first option, but then she just says something like "......ara (whoops)?)"

Grei

not the color
unfortunately, no. VR is your best bet for great exp. Grind there for a hour or two, and you'll get to at least 60 or so. After you get better training spots, but thats about it.

What sorts of Training Spots are those? I'm worried that if I get White I won't be able to train as easily. What new areas open up that give you better EXP?

Is it the Trainer Rematches, or do those not exist in this game?

zyphil

WTF, how long does it take to breed a zorua? It's taking forever....

What sorts of Training Spots are those? I'm worried that if I get White I won't be able to train as easily. What new areas open up that give you better EXP?

Is it the Trainer Rematches, or do those not exist in this game?
Darker shades of grass. The best training spot is in great hall. You can even catch a Metagross there. It's level 60-65, which is good to grind till 70-75 for the rematch against e4+adeku.

Last edited:
My guess is that you're refering to the 2nd option after GTS?

That also works like a GTS but instead you'll be connected to the other player straight, something like a live trade.

I've heard about that, but I want to know how to use it.

Like what each option does.

I really wish Serebii would make a page on this.

Index

Pokémon Breeder
I've heard about that, but I want to know how to use it.

Like what each option does.

I really wish Serebii would make a page on this.

The 1st option is to search a player to trade with.
The 2nd is to show list of players you've traded with before. You can connect and trade them again by the way.
The 3rd option is to exit.

The 1st option is to search a player to trade with.
The 2nd is to show list of players you've traded with before. You can connect and trade them again by the way.
The 3rd option is to exit.

Hmm...
Thanks.

Once you find a trade partner, what do you do then? Is it like normal trading, or is it random? (sorry for all the questions ^^; )

Status
Not open for further replies.