• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I have a question. I hear that at the beginning of the game, your Pokemon don't level up until you reach a certain point in the game. Does anyone know what that point in the game is?

That's false. There's no restriction like that in the games and you gain experience/level up from the first battle.

toushiroH95

Broken Hearted u.u
I have a question. I hear that at the beginning of the game, your Pokemon don't level up until you reach a certain point in the game. Does anyone know what that point in the game is?

That only happens if you play it on an emulator

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
This question perhaps will sound dumb but anyway, why in some stats the name is colered red blue or yellow? It indicats its IV'S? if so what does each color means?
This starts from HGSS actually. The colors shows which stat is increased/decreased by nature. For example, for an Adamant-natured Pokemon, it's attack will be red-colored, and sp.attack will be blue-colored.

zyphil

For those who need help evolving pokemon by trade, or those who are looking for black exclusives, zorua(k) or wargle, pm me. ill see if i can help.

Last edited:

codeanime1

Dragon Master
Is there a special part of Victory Road the little hydra is found in? Also, where can I find the TM for Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower?

Revenent

Doryuuzu Trainer
How do i post images?

I know there is a button that says "Insert Image" but you need to enter a web address. How can i post my own Pictures such as my pokemon team ?

Thanks

Rakurai

Is there a special part of Victory Road the little hydra is found in? Also, where can I find the TM for Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower?

You can find Monozu seemingly anywhere indoors, though I personally found mine in the first room.

As for the TMs, Ice Beam is located in the Giant Hall, Thunderbolt is on Route 18, and Flamethrower is in the Fertility Shrine.

Only Thunderbolt can be obtained pre E4, though.

Last edited:

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Looking for a Purotooga (breeded) and a Yuniran?

Anyone feeling generous? Or I can offer their counterparts, Aaken (breeded) and Gochimu.
I have White, so I can probably breed a turtle and catch the cell for you. But I'll have to do that tomorrow (gotta go to sleep now, have work as usual). I'll be here everyday around 3~6am (GMT +8). I'll PM my FC to you when I've prepared the Pokemon.

Evil Kitten

How do i post images?

I know there is a button that says "Insert Image" but you need to enter a web address. How can i post my own Pictures such as my pokemon team ?

Thanks

You'd need to upload the pic to somewhere as it uses the URL to find it and it wouldn't work if it was on your pc.

Torpoleon

When I get to Sanyou City, is it possible for me to go to Route 3? When I get the games in English, I was hoping I could get Shimama & Mamepato in Route 3 before I battle Dento.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
When I get to Sanyou City, is it possible for me to go to Route 3? When I get the games in English, I was hoping I could get Shimama & Mamepato in Route 3 before I battle Dento.

I don't believe so. You need the C-Gear to go to Route 3 and you have to beat Dento before you get the C-Gear :s

zyphil

Nope. When you get to sanyou, the only places you can go to are routes 1 and 2, and abandoned lot of dreams.

@dragotar, gonna get you your purotooga.

RedMage23

The Red Mage
I really like the sound of "The Abandoned Lot of Dreams". I hope the localizing team doesn't screw that up.

zyphil

I really like the sound of "The Abandoned Lot of Dreams". I hope the localizing team doesn't screw that up.

Same here. They mess up alot of names though, so who knows.

Btw, if anyone has an extra Shibishirasu, and is willing to trade for a zorua or zorua egg, pm me.

Torpoleon

Alright, that's fine. Thanks for the help, guys.

Two more questions: Does Hihidaruma's Encourage mean that it wouldn't take recoil damage from moves like Flare Blitz? Also, if I catch a Darumakka at Route 4, it wont have the Daruma Mode Ability, right?

Thanks, guys.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Alright, that's fine. Thanks for the help, guys.

Two more questions: Does Hihidaruma's Encourage mean that it wouldn't take recoil damage from moves like Flare Blitz? Also, if I catch a Darumakka at Route 4, it wont have the Daruma Mode Ability, right?

Thanks, guys.

Hihidaruma's that have evolved from Darumakka and Darumakka's themeselves do not have Daruma Mode.
Only Dream World Hihidarumas and the 6 interactable ones in the desert have Daruma Mode.

Torpoleon

Hihidaruma's that have evolved from Darumakka and Darumakka's themeselves do not have Daruma Mode.
Only Dream World Hihidarumas and the 6 interactable ones in the desert have Daruma Mode.
Alright, thanks.

Do you know the answer to my other question asking if Hihidaruma's Encourage Ability makes moves like Flare Blitz not do recoil damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.