• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenent

Doryuuzu Trainer
Oh and by the way guys, looking at my future team (in my sig) should i have
BW_Fr_534.png

instead of
BW_Fr_644.png
? or maybe even a
BW_Fr_584.png
?

Basically i am trying to see which pokemon would fit better as in a standard competitive match i probably won't be allowed Zekrom so it's a choice of switching him for Roobushin or "The Double Scoop Ice Cream" with a straw for some reason.

Quick question, could someone link me to a website that I can buy Pokemon White version online. I feel a little bit stupid for not finding a website where I can buy the game, but it's fine. I'm assuming you can buy it and have it shipped from Japan right?

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Quick question, could someone link me to a website that I can buy Pokemon White version online. I feel a little bit stupid for not finding a website where I can buy the game, but it's fine. I'm assuming you can buy it and have it shipped from Japan right?
Play-Asia.
Oh and by the way guys, looking at my future team
I suggest you head over to the Future Team thread. Also, don't double post :p

Laughlyn

Talking of Kyeremu. i've beaten teh elite 4 and N and redone E4 and champion, i think i have national dex as i can flick between teh 2 on teh pokedex screen and i have caught the 3 fighting legendaries and teh genie in black. i've worked my way round to great hall but i cant find my way round to teh stairs. everywhere looks blocked off, there is a wall of trees and at bottom is just a ledge down so i cant get past. is there sumthing else i need to do to catch Kyeremu liek take zek/resh with me or summat?

Raikaria

You will obey!
I have a question, where can you find the Sun Stone, will it realistically be before your in-game team reaches ~28?

Also, where can I find a Heart Scale/The Move Tutor. I want my Pendorra to learn Megahorn.

natie

Mr. F
Talking of Kyeremu. i've beaten teh elite 4 and N and redone E4 and champion, i think i have national dex as i can flick between teh 2 on teh pokedex screen and i have caught the 3 fighting legendaries and teh genie in black. i've worked my way round to great hall but i cant find my way round to teh stairs. everywhere looks blocked off, there is a wall of trees and at bottom is just a ledge down so i cant get past. is there sumthing else i need to do to catch Kyeremu liek take zek/resh with me or summat?
Just run around the entire cave, Surf for a bit if you want, and you'll be able to go down.

I honestly can't see how you have any problem with it.

~Hot~as~Ice~

You need to find the tiny puddle in the middle of the tree area. it's about 4x4, maybe a little bigger. It's very small, not a lake by any means.it is tricky to find but keep making your way to the middle. Use the random rocks placed around the area to help. They are arranged in a circle, so just use that to help you. Once you find this puddle you will trigger an event that will let you climb the stairs.

zyphil

Oh and by the way guys, looking at my future team (in my sig) should i have
BW_Fr_534.png

instead of
BW_Fr_644.png
? or maybe even a
BW_Fr_584.png
?

Basically i am trying to see which pokemon would fit better as in a standard competitive match i probably won't be allowed Zekrom so it's a choice of switching him for Roobushin or "The Double Scoop Ice Cream" with a straw for some reason.
Go with Roobushin or the fox fighting pokemon. You have Wotter's final evo, so just teach that ice beam or something. Zekrom really has no use in the game other than collecting it, and you're gonna get Sazandora to fit the dragon spot. Shibishirasu fills the electric spot so Zekrom is just hanging there.
does the weather have any effect on what pokemon is found?
Only if you're hunting for the roaming legendary. Look for the stormy weather.
Other than that, no.
I have a question, where can you find the Sun Stone, will it realistically be before your in-game team reaches ~28?

Also, where can I find a Heart Scale/The Move Tutor. I want my Pendorra to learn Megahorn.
Heart Scale fanatic is in Fukiyose City. The flying gym's city.
You can get a sun stone in Raimon City.

rocky505

I found a heart scale around he desert near the ancient castle. Just buy a few repels and run around that area.

Where is the best place to train after beating the E4 I am under leveled to the post E4 guys who are up in the 60s.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
I found a heart scale around he desert near the ancient castle. Just buy a few repels and run around that area.

Where is the best place to train after beating the E4 I am under leveled to the post E4 guys who are up in the 60s.
Mostly on the eastern side of Isshu:
- Wild Pokemon in the "wild double battle" grass can go up to lvl60
- Trainers' Pokemon are average on lvl63
After you're nearly 70, you may try this strategy: Just challenge the Elite Four and lose. Since money is all you're gonna lose, not the Exp gained or your items. And remember your lucky egg!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Concerning Zoroark from the event: Would anyone know if it has a set gender? Or can we find male ones aswell? I've found 5 so far that are females but I'm wondering if they can be male too.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Concerning Zoroark from the event: Would anyone know if it has a set gender? Or can we find male ones aswell? I've found 5 so far that are females but I'm wondering if they can be male too.
Zoroark gender is set as far as I know. It's a reference to the newest movie: the mother Zoroark and Zorua son. That's why the Zoroark is always female, and the Zorua male.

rocky505

Well the Zoroark from the movie was female so it mus be set. You'll have to get Zorua if you want a male one.

Icing Sugar

Zoroark is always female, and zorua is always male. It was made that way for breeding purposes.

Blazios

I'd assume that it's set as Zoroark's gender ratio is 7:1 male to female. It seems really unlikely that you'd find 5 females in a row.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Zoroark gender is set as far as I know. It's a reference to the newest movie: the mother Zoroark and Zorua son. That's why the Zoroark is always female, and the Zorua male.

Well the Zoroark from the movie was female so it mus be set. You'll have to get Zorua if you want a male one.

Ok then thanks, but does Zoroark's set gender mean a set Nature as well? Has anyone gotten more than one Nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.