• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

Has anyone gotten their hands on Torunerosu yet, and if so, at what point in the game will he start appearing?

I think you can encounter it as soon as you can get to Route 7. You just have to go there in the evening when a storm is happening, and pass by one of the houses for the event where it appears.

Ok, I finally found the transfer guy, but for some odd reason when I try to connect, I can't. The game with the Legendary Beasts on it is English, so that might be it, but I don't know.

That's exactly the problem, unfortunately.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ok, I finally found the transfer guy, but for some odd reason when I try to connect, I can't. The game with the Legendary Beasts on it is English, so that might be it, but I don't know.

You answered your own question haha. You may only transfer Pokemon from Japanese 4th Generation carts to the Japanese 5th Generation carts :p

Aerophoenix

The Great Speculator
For Zorua, do you just get it in Hiun City from someone (like Eevee or Porygon from previous games)? If so, who? If not, how do you obtain it without the event?

Ahaha, yeah, that's what I thought. I just needed some confirmation. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

And Aerophoenix, the only way is through the event.

Rakurai

For Zorua, do you just get it in Hiun City from someone (like Eevee or Porygon from previous games)? If so, who? If not, how do you obtain it without the event?

There's a transfer machine in the city you need to use to send over the Celebi that was given out for the most recent Pokemon movie from a fourth gen game, then with it in your party, talk to a suspicious, quiet kid in one of the buildings who will then reveal himself to be a Zoroa.

The other kid right next to it shows you a picture of Zoroa that makes it appear in your Pokedex as seen, so that you can get one via the GTS if you don't have the event Celebi.

Aerophoenix

The Great Speculator
And Aerophoenix, the only way is through the event.
You sure? Because Serebii has it listed as "Gift in Hiun City." And it would seem silly to only have it obtainable through event if it's non-legendary.

Aerophoenix

The Great Speculator
There's a transfer machine in the city you need to use to send over the Celebi that was given out for the most recent Pokemon movie from a fourth gen game, then with it in your party, talk to a suspicious, quiet kid in one of the buildings who will then reveal himself to be a Zoroa.

The other kid right next to it gives you a description of Zoroa that makes it appear in your Pokedex as seen, so that you can get one via the GTS if you don't have the event Celebi.
Oh, I see. that seems silly to me personally, but whatever. I just hope the events come to the US soon enough.

rocky505

Is there a trainer anywhere that uses a washibon. I need to see one so I can search for it on GTS. And yes I am using black.

zyphil

Is there a trainer anywhere that uses a washibon. I need to see one so I can search for it on GTS. And yes I am using black.

Unfortunately, i haven't seen a trainer use one. However, post e4, when you battle cynthia, you'll see a wargle.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
You sure? Because Serebii has it listed as "Gift in Hiun City." And it would seem silly to only have it obtainable through event if it's non-legendary.
It is silly. But then, all these events are supposed to be "for Japanese audience only", and the pre-order tickets (w/ Shiny beasts) for adult is only, like, US$12. It's easy and not that expensive for the Japanese to obtain them. It's just that Nintendo forgets Pokemon is a global boom, and think that it's ok to neglect the overseas player...Especially for those who won't have a localized version EVER.

I guess Serebii better put some remarks about Zorua/Zoroark on the Pokedex, just to avoid further misunderstanding.

Chris-kun

i still believe
It is silly. But then, all these events are supposed to be "for Japanese audience only", and the pre-order tickets (w/ Shiny beasts) for adult is only, like, US$12. It's easy and not that expensive for the Japanese to obtain them. It's just that Nintendo forgets Pokemon is a global boom, and think that it's ok to neglect the overseas player...Especially for those who won't have a localized version EVER.

I guess Serebii better put some remarks about Zorua/Zoroark on the Pokedex, just to avoid further misunderstanding.

There's nothing saying the events WON'T happen outside Japan. They brought over Arceus and Shokotan Pichu. Granted, it'll still be limited, but it'll still be possible to do.

or you could stalk 4chan to see if anyone's giving them away on a GTS hack like I did

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
There's nothing saying the events WON'T happen outside Japan. They brought over Arceus and Shokotan Pichu. Granted, it'll still be limited, but it'll still be possible to do.

or you could stalk 4chan to see if anyone's giving them away on a GTS hack like I did
They "brought over" Arceus and Spiky Ear Pichu is only because you have a localized version in US. Or Europe. Or Australia. Or Korea. If I want to have event legendary, all I can do is to beg them off a Japanese friend (who would have extra because of his siblings), and I really have to cook up a good trade every time. Even though I fully understand why there won't be a localized version in where I live, it still stinks.

Chris-kun

i still believe
Speaking of Zoroark, I have a Crown Suicune or Crown Entei (I used Raikou for the event on my copy) I'd be willing to part with for Boruterosu. ...I don't think we have a trade forum yet so here's the only place I can think of to ask...

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Where the heck DO you live?
Hong Kong. Thus Nintendo will never set foot in a pirate-ridden place, like all Chinese-speaking areas. All my friends are playing pirate versions and there's no one to High Link with me. I would chew up a lot of things for the Exp+ and 50% discounts. ARGH!!

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
I saw that White Forest and Black City have non-Isshu region Pokemon. However, I know that only Isshu Pokemon can be found in the game (at least pre-national dex). So what's up with those places? Are they after the Elite 4? Can you get Pokemon before the national dex that aren't from Isshu? Or are these Pokemon only see in trainer battles?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I saw that White Forest and Black City have non-Isshu region Pokemon. However, I know that only Isshu Pokemon can be found in the game (at least pre-national dex). So what's up with those places? Are they after the Elite 4? Can you get Pokemon before the national dex that aren't from Isshu? Or are these Pokemon only see in trainer battles?

Black City and White Forest are post-Elite Four only. As for your other question: I know that you can get Celebi and the Johto Beasts before the National Dex via the transfer machine, but I don't know if others are available.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Black City and White Forest are post-Elite Four only. As for your other question: I know that you can get Celebi and the Johto Beasts before the National Dex via the transfer machine, but I don't know if others are available.
Ok thanks. My friend and I were arguing over that. XD

ForeverFlame

The right side of Isshu isn't available until you beat the Elite Four. And you can get non-Isshu native Pokemon from the Dream World.

Status
Not open for further replies.