• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

I have a question. Where do you rebattle Reshiram/Zekrom if you defeat them instead of capture them? I'm just curious to where they would be since N's Castle is gone after you beat the game.

You can't completely defeat Reshiram/Zekrom during that part of the game, if you cause them to faint their sprite will still be there to battle again, until you capture it.

toushiroH95

Broken Hearted u.u
Hey I cant enter to dream world:(
I must have an account in pokemon.gl.com?
If so.. how can I log in? I've tried bt I cant:/
and afterwards that.. what should I do to log in?

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
You can't completely defeat Reshiram/Zekrom during that part of the game, if you cause them to faint their sprite will still be there to battle again, until you capture it.

Aww that kind of sucks, XD. But wait...do you continue to gain experience from battling them or something? XD

Chris-kun

i still believe
Hey I cant enter to dream world:(
I must have an account in pokemon.gl.com?
If so.. how can I log in? I've tried bt I cant:/
and afterwards that.. what should I do to log in?

iirc, the dream world is still down, even though the global link is up....

I'm seconding this, I want a tutorial of how to use the Global Link website

Mira

Aww that kind of sucks, XD. But wait...do you continue to gain experience from battling them or something? XD

I don't quite remember, all I know is that after I knocked Reshiram out it was still there to rebattle at full health.

Psychic-Master

Pokemon Master
Can anyone make a guild or something so that people can set up a Pokemon Global Link account and sync it to their game so they can use stuff like random match.

Mira

Am I able to get the Meraruba egg before beating the E4 since I can surf to Rt 18 before then?

Yes, you can, just go there as soon as you learn surf and make sure you leave an open spot in your party. Be warned that it takes an awful long time for that darn thing to hatch unless you have a Flame Body Pokemon.

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Really? I've noticed that most games have a long stretch right next to the day care (GSC/HGSS/RSE/DPPt). Is that not the case in Black and White?

Dragonheart7

Dragon Trainer
can some one plz trade me an Baruchai or BaruJiina am in need of one thanks.

Es-Ypsilon

Pokemon Collector
Really? I've noticed that most games have a long stretch right next to the day care (GSC/HGSS/RSE/DPPt). Is that not the case in Black and White?

judging from what i received on gts i can say that most pokes hatched on route 3, which is the route the day care is in

edit; problem with the bridges (imo) is that if you dont look on the screen while ridin ye bike upndown you can accidently exit the bridge area.. this ****** me off so i went with breeding on route 3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Where do we obtain the orbs for Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in Black and White? Its on some bridge I heard but which one? There are five.

Icing Sugar

oooh that's what you meant lol XD I thought you were asking if the number changed or something >.< Shadow Ball is able to be found before you finish the game, but I know earthquake is in a location that only opens up afterwords
How do I get there exactly? I spent like 1/2 hour looking for it and couldn't find it D:

(I've beaten the E4)

toushiroH95

Broken Hearted u.u
Where do we obtain the orbs for Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in Black and White? Its on some bridge I heard but which one? There are five.

the one between routes 16 and 15

toushiroH95

Broken Hearted u.u
Thank you, I'll go check it out.

As for Global Link; is it only accessed via the C-Gear or is it general Wi-Fi? Does anyone have a link to the site as well?

I think only via C-GEAR but Im not sure, but with C-GEAR is really fast and easy to get in
and here's the link: http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

LV100

Retired Master
Does anyone have the wifi menu translated? That would help me a lot. x.x

(Or, if you don't, could you please tell me what to do to set up a Lv100 Single Battle?)

Status
Not open for further replies.