• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to know if someone could trade me a Baruchai.

I can.:) I have one at lv 35 that I caught, one that's recently hatched at lv 1 and one that's still in its egg. Your choice.

Do you have a Washibon or Wargle that you can trade? They're the last White exclusives I need (other than Zekrom).

FC: Owen 1420-2470-8774

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
I can.:) I have one at lv 35 that I caught, one that's recently hatched at lv 1 and one that's still in its egg. Your choice.

Do you have a Washibon or Wargle that you can trade? They're the last White exclusives I need (other than Zekrom).

FC: Owen 1420-2470-8774

Sorry, XD. I just seen this. Yes! we can trade now if you like, :D.

I'll take the Lv. 35 one, :D.

White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Sorry, XD. I just seen this. Yes! we can trade now if you like, :D.

I'll take the Lv. 35 one, :D.

White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Ok. I'll be on in just a minute.

EDIT:
That's weird.
I don't see you, but I see text saying you're trying to connect to me. Then it cancels the trade. =/

Last edited:

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
Umm...try to join me. Something is wrong when I try to join from you...

I can't see you, but I see text saying you're trying to connect to me, and it cancels the trade.

I'm going to exit and come back. Maybe that'll fix it.

EDIT:
Thanks for the Washibon! :D

Last edited:

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
I can't see you, but I see text saying you're trying to connect to me, and it cancels the trade.

I'm going to exit and come back. Maybe that'll fix it.

Thanks alot! :D This(mostly, XD) completes the dex for me. I just need a Torneros(and for to access Landros) and Reshiram.

AwesomeTree

Can someone translate this news?

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2010/10/at101007_01.html

I'm curious on what it says about the dream world. :p

Code:
Home>News>"Pokemondorimuwarudo" Notice of resumption of service
"Pokemondorimuwarudo" Notice of resumption of service

07 October 2010

Pokemon Co.

Dear Customer

You for patronizing our products and services from around Thank you.

September 18, 2010 (Saturday) has been launching a Web site from "Pokemongurobarurinku (the PGL)" content "in Pokemondorimuwarudo (the PDW)" Niokimashite the failure of each access concentrator, September 19 (Sun) Orimashita for maintenance to stop the service from.

This time, because now you can restart the service will be the following schedule, I guide. However, since many are expected to reach after the resumption Niokimashite, we will resume some functions to limit. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Recorded

Date Resume Service

October 13, 2010 (Wednesday) at around 13
※ resume times may be around.

● Restrictions on admission

Pokemondorimuwarudo ([white] Pokettomonsutaburakku manual, P54 Please refer to) must be guaranteed in order to enjoy a more comfortable, when access is concentrated, "restricted admission" will be a. Congestion is not accessible by the PDW is available to you for your thank you later.

<Message at access concentration>

<Hourly access status confirmation menu>

<Access status confirmation>

The entry restrictions ※ PDW can not access Notes

1) PDW and laid Pokemon games do not cause access to be able to sleep again become a Pokemon game the previous day following the date laid down.
2) PDW even if Itadakanai available "Customize" registered with the game itself or if you use the code "friend" to "friend" game cases to reflect the "Sync Games", and lay the Pokemon Please log in from PGL.
(Even in that case, you can sync the next game, Pokemon and laid the last day.)
Limitation of time to enjoy the day 1 ●

PDW for many customers enjoy a more enjoyable time, you will be limited to one hour per day for each of the selected software (software by our [white] one each Pokettomonsutaburakku If available, a total of 2 hours.)

A message is displayed automatically after one hour available, please select the method to terminate the PDW. Information on the exit after this message appears, please note it will be killed during the operation, even if the other minigames (even if at the end of the data before it is saved.)

<Your message after 1 hour>

<Message that is available the next time>

※ PDW's available to you is available then the next, PDW Please note that will go to 24 hours after.

Please note at the end of ※ PDW

- "Exit without causing a Pokemon" If you choose, before taking a Pokemon in the game, again from the menu PDW "Pokemon causes" Please select.

<"End causing Pokemon" from the menu when the PDW "Pokemon causes" Select>

● The trial users who will be unavailable for the PDW.

PDW is [white] and Pokettomonsutaburakku Customers who purchase a limited service. [White] Pokettomonsutaburakku Nintendo Wi-Fi on display when connected to the "Connection ID code of the game sink" to PGL's "profile" of the "Profile Settings" to enter Please enjoy.

※ PDW With regard to how other games are Kuwashii, PDW please help.

Data and customize, schedule changes and other campaign events to meet Pokemon

Pokemongurobarurinku is linked to various campaigns, from the date announced on the website for the magazine Orimashita various changes will be as follows.

Exclusive Offers buyer ● Pokemon PIA
Enter a serial number - 

October 4, 2010 (Monday) - March 31, 2011 (Thu) 23:59

Bulbasaur Squirtle met a human shadow - [white] take you to Pokettomonsutaburakku

Pokemondorimuwarudo Resume (October 13, 2010 (Wednesday) at about 13 planned)
- March 31, 2011 (Thu) 23:59
※ 24:00 end time is changed from.
After resuming from Pokemondorimuwarudo ※, allowing the game by the sink.

Encounter ●! Want to take? Memorial gifts Pokemon popularity poll Voting
- Pikachu Limited "C Skin gear," presents

October 4, 2010 (Monday) - January 31, 2011 (Mon) 23:59

Pokemon Special ● Yahoo! JAPAN
* Limited Chiramyi "C Skin gear" gift	08 October 2010 (Fri)
October 1 start date ※ (Friday) change from now.
Pokemon Daisuki Club ● "Great mission Pokemonrabirinsu - Midsummer"
Animals - one of the seven events to meet the evolution of Eevee

October 20, 2010 (Wed) - January 31, 2011 (Mon) 23:59
October 1 start date ※ (Friday) change from now.
End date is November 1, ※ (Mon) changed from now.

That the very inconvenience to customers, I apologize once again.
I will try it in order to provide better service to satisfy our customers will continue to look forward thank you for your understanding.

Back to the beginning of the page

October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
Than that before the news
A direct translation from Chrome.

Duney

Can you use the Pokeshifter in Pokemon Black (Japanese) with an English version of Pokemon Pearl to tranfer in Japanese Celebii and Beasts?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Can someone translate this news?

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2010/10/at101007_01.html

I'm curious on what it says about the dream world. :p

Long story short, the PDW starts back up 10/13 at 1PM Japan time. Unlike before, they will now limit you to an hour of play time per day. Once your hour is up, you basically get kicked off for the rest of the day. Also, when the server is really congested with people they will simply not let you in and ask you to wait until it clears up... basically it may get very annoying :s

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Can you use the Pokeshifter in Pokemon Black (Japanese) with an English version of Pokemon Pearl to tranfer in Japanese Celebii and Beasts?

No. In fact, this question is addressed so often that I don't even have the games and I still know the answer. The Transfer Machine and PokeShifter are region-locked. Foreign Generation IV games CANNOT connect.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Is the Dream World available after the Elite Four or after saving that Musharna?

Duney

No. In fact, this question is addressed so often that I don't even have the games and I still know the answer. The Transfer Machine and PokeShifter are region-locked. Foreign Generation IV games CANNOT connect.

Thank you for the answer, even if it has been addressed before.

So have people come up with a work-around?

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
This makes me rage hard.

Anyway, what happens if you knock out Reshiram/Zekrom? Can you come back later and catch it?

Duney

Use a game that is the same region as that which you are trying to transfer to.

Thank you Mr. Obvious! What I'm asking is what's the best way to get a pokemon from USA Pearl to Japanese Black? I do not have access to any Japanese 4th gen games.

Llama_Guy

Awesomely awesome
Trying to fill up my dex to get the national one, but there are some pokes I just can't find (of course I could train, but, ugh, time-consuming). So anyway, wher can I find these Pokes, either wild or with a trainer.

Denchura
Nattorei
Wargle
Both the vulture pokemon.
Jiheddo
Torunerosu (I have white, so is there any way for me to see like an image of it or anything?)

Status
Not open for further replies.