• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzee

Where can i find the pre-evolution stone that boosts def and sp. def?

Rakurai

Where can i find the pre-evolution stone that boosts def and sp. def?

It's in Hiun City.

There's a pair of skyscrapers on the right side of the street just south of the Route 4 entrance. A scientist on the bottom floor of the northernmost one gives it to you.

Last edited:

Dizzee

It's in Hiun City.

There's a pair of skyscrapers on the right side of the street just south of the Route 4 entrance. A scientist on the bottom floor of the northernmost one gives it to you.

Thank you!! Couldn't find him because the walkthrough i was reading, gave the wrong building. :p

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Any tips on how to beat Kamitsure, she's such a pain. She beat my Janoby, Futachimaru and Chaobu with her dumb Aerial Acing, ElecBall Emonga's.XD Then her electric Zebra has Nitro Charge!! WTH!!!!!:eek: Well I know I should get a Ground type but I really dont want any of them.:(

Rakurai

Where can I find the tm
lightning?

I'm assuming you mean Thunder (Though lightning is a far more accurate description of what the move actually is), in which case, it can be bought at Sekka City's Pokemon Center.

Hey guys, I would like to ask are Pokemon such as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi allowed on Random Wi-Fi Battles?

The random battles have the same Pokemon restrictions as the Battle Subway (Which has the same restrictions as the Battle Frontier of DPP/HGSS), therefore, they aren't allowed.

Last edited:

JasonChu

PikaAsh:o
How do you get in to the middle of the map
i almost finished everything

AwesomeTree

Does catching the Ice Dragon defrost the Great Hall plains or is it iced over forever and I can never catch those Pokemon in the wild grass there?

How do you get in to the middle of the map
i almost finished everything

The middle of the map is where you go when you access High Link.

Rakurai

Does catching the Ice Dragon defrost the Great Hall plains or is it iced over forever and I can never catch those Pokemon in the wild grass there?

Once you leave the area completely (As in, go outside of the cave before the presently frozen area), it'll thaw out.

AwesomeTree

Once you leave the area completely (As in, go outside of the cave before the presently frozen area), it'll thaw out.

Alright, thanks. Almost had a panic attack when I saw Metang had a capture rate of legendaries, and was worried I'd use up my Ultra Balls, and wouldn't have enough. Thank you. :)

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
Bump my question again

How can we get pokemons on my friend game in Black City/White Forest appear on my Black City/White Forest use highlink?

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
Why it is double post... :(

Please delete this.

Last edited:

Sakrey

Caring Career
Bump my question again

You know, Serebii.net isn't just a forum. Actually, it's also a website which contains plentyful of information about the pokémon franchise.

You should check this.

Or read this if you don't want to go to the website:

Changing of Pokémon
In order to change the Pokémon and/or trainers you encounter, you need to connect to High Link with a friend. Once you have done this, interact with the trainers in Black City or find the Pokémon in White Forest while in the High Link and they will begin migrating into your version. If you go to Black City through High Link while playing White, the base form Pokémon of the trainers you speak to will appear in White Forest and if you go to White Forest while playing Pokémon Black, the wild Pokémon you encounter in the game will cause the trainer with the fully evolved forms to appear in your game.

Last edited:

A.J.

Wobba wobba wobba!
^ Just to be clear, does that mean that you are able to go into White Forest and capture the base forms in Black version by using the High Link?

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
ฺI ask because my friend try that and fail.

Use black version highlink to white, walk on glass on white forest but he don't encounter any wild pokemon.

Rtrt160

F1R3 TR41N3R
does anyone know if the dream world is open yet?

xobybr

how exactly do you get into the dream world, i read teh tutorial but that only helped for getting me an account. idk what to do in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.