• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I asked before but was ignored (maybe since few people know):

How do we restart the Black/White save file?

So does anybody know if you get anything or if anything happens once you beat all the sages?

Dooney

I asked before but was ignored (maybe since few people know):

How do we restart the Black/White save file?

From Marriland.com:

What you can do is go to the title screen, where it shows Reshiram or Zekrom. Then, press Up + Select + B (hold them down, in that order) and you'll see a blue screen appear. Hit Yes, and then Yes again and it will erase your save for good, allowing you to start a new game and save successfully.

So does anybody know if you get anything or if anything happens once you beat all the sages?

Sadly, nothing, it seems. I'm still seeing if Geechisu is about, even though he probably isn't. Maybe in the inevitable 3rd version there will be. Even battling them would do.

Just seems its a bit of a waste nothing happening once you beat them all but ohh well.

Lorde

Ok so now I know how to restart the games. I'll try this out later. How many Wonder Cards can Black and White hold though? I ask because I noticed 4 slots instead of 3, and I'm wondering if there are more that are unlocked later on.

Last edited:

rocky505

I heard it can hold around 16 wonder cards. I am glad they got rid of the 3 card limit.

xobybr

how do you water berries in the dream world, i click the watering can icon and nothing happens?

also how do you add someone as a friend?

Last edited:

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー

Hey, you're using a Mac! Great job! I'm not kidding!

Anyway, I still need to know if you can get the Wonder Card for the Liberty Ticket before starting a new game, then starting one whenever and picking it up. The event is almost over, and I'd like to know.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
What do you do after you beat the electric gym? I went into the Lost Forest, and I met this camper guy. He said something in Japanese and then left the forest.

1rod

B&W is hard to read!
I just went into the Raimon city sports dome to do some training but there are 3 men blocking my way to the teleporter, is there a way to get them to move or are they there between certain times?

I went and rode the ferris wheel again and when I came back they were gone.

Jolteon Jordan

As Fast As a Star...
So I finally got some access to the Dream World (thanks to Rakurai for the help :)); however, now I can't seem to find my Pokemon I sent on there. I planted a berry, but that was about it. And even then, I'm still not sure how to water it. Anyway, this is the message I got about my Pokemon:

dreamworldpokemonerror.png

Curse my lack of knowledge of hiragana.

[aka]

So I finally got some access to the Dream World (thanks to Rakurai for the help :)); however, now I can't seem to find my Pokemon I sent on there. I planted a berry, but that was about it. And even then, I'm still not sure how to water it. Anyway, this is the message I got about my Pokemon:

dreamworldpokemonerror.png

Curse my lack of knowledge of hiragana.
It says, "Pokémon o nekashitsuketeimasen".
That's all I got. xD

Lorde

What do you do after you beat the electric gym? I went into the Lost Forest, and I met this camper guy. He said something in Japanese and then left the forest.

You go west, not east. East is where Zoroark is encountered and the bridge to Black City/White Forest is located (plus the PokeShifter facility). You have to go west to Hodomoe City.

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
i need dream world help, im stuck at where you click the dream world symbol and it keeps showing me the tutorial, i already have a sleeping rticuno ready, i just cant get into it, please help

Rakurai

i need dream world help, im stuck at where you click the dream world symbol and it keeps showing me the tutorial, i already have a sleeping rticuno ready, i just cant get into it, please help

If you're getting a pop-up window instead of going to your Dream World house at the end of the tutorial, it means the server is too busy.

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
i checked the servers, not even busy >.< O=clear /\=busy X=Full, it was O

also, im not even getting a pop up, its just returning me to the title screen

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Okay, two things.

1.) I finally got into the Dream World and thought I befriended a Bidoof, Farfetch'd, and Stantler, as after the mini-games there was a heart that appeared over them. However, when woke up my Pokémon and traveled to the High Link, nothing. What shows you that you befriended a Pokémon in the Dream World.

2.) Exactly how does one navigate the Great Hall? I can get to the plains, but not the Inner Cave with Kyurem.

Status
Not open for further replies.