• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ee7leader

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Can you get the trio monkeys a little later into the game or do you have to get it near the beginning?

Sakrey

Caring Career
I think you can catch them in the Illusion Forest, in shaking grass.
Edit: Well it seems that Pinwheel Forest has them too, and again only in shaking spots.

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I think I heard from somewhere (probably here) that a Pokémon at Level 100, when not at full EVs, can still be EV-trained, their stats getting "corrected" when you put them in the PC or something. Is that true?

If so, I could actually go and "correct" the Pokémon I raised before I knew about EV-training, all the way back in my Sapphire and FireRed versions.

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
Not need to send to PC, your pokemon now rise it stat immediatly once get EV.

And yes all pokemon at LV 100 now get EV after battle. I tested on Arceus that get from DW, I battle at area that get only speed EV and I notice that it's speed stat is rise.

To be note first, You should let them eat EV redusion berry before send to Gen5, due Gen5 is very hard to get those berry.

Last edited:

1ee7leader

Do you only need one of the Shiy beasts to get Zoroark or all of them?

Ju-da-su

SneaselClaw

Do you only need one of the Shiy beasts to get Zoroark or all of them?

Speaking of which, with the current wifi events most people will be able to transfer all three. On the Zoroark event page it says that Zoroark will appear as a beast you didn't send over. If you send all 3, how will that work?

I would suggest it's the first one you send over, but you can potentially send all three at the same time, right?

1ee7leader

Ju-da-su

Speaking of which, with the current wifi events most people will be able to transfer all three. On the Zoroark event page it says that Zoroark will appear as a beast you didn't send over. If you send all 3, how will that work?

I would suggest it's the first one you send over, but you can potentially send all three at the same time, right?

Zoroark event can only be activated once per game. So, even if you shift all the event beasts into BW, it'll only activate once, and with whichever beast in the highest position in your party on that spot, independent of which one you shifted over first. .-.

Like, if you only have one in the party when you go to that forest to activate the event, then obviously, Zoroark will take form of the beast you don't have, like this: Yours -> Zoroark; Raikou -> Entei -> Suicune -> Raikou. But if you have more than one, for example, you have all three in the party when you go to activate the event, the event will follow as though you only have whichever beast that's in the higher position (like, if you have Raikou as first pokemon in party, Entei in second, Suicune in third, Zoroark will take form of Entei in response to your Raikou... ._.")

I just tested it out myself. I save right before the activation of the event with all three beasts in the party. First, I have Raikou in first position, so Zoroark transforms into Entei. Then I reset, putting Entei in the first position instead, and try acivating. Zoroark takes form of Suicune...Then I change to Suicune in first position, then guess what? Zoroark is now Raikou...Hope that answer your question... .-.

Last edited:

Aegon

I think I heard from somewhere (probably here) that a Pokémon at Level 100, when not at full EVs, can still be EV-trained, their stats getting "corrected" when you put them in the PC or something. Is that true?

If so, I could actually go and "correct" the Pokémon I raised before I knew about EV-training, all the way back in my Sapphire and FireRed versions.

As someone else said before me, yes, you can. But this only works in Black and White, so you can't EV train your level 100s in Sapphire or FireRed. You could only do that if you migrated to DPPtHGSS and then sent them to Black or White. Of course, you'll never be able to get them back to Sapphire or FR that way.

mystik

Salamence > all
so am I correct when seeing the only way to transfer from my Heartgold/Pearl is to use 2 DS's or to get help from someone?

Aegon

If you mean after defeating the Elite Four, then yes, there's still quite a bit to do. There's legendaries to catch, you've got some routes to explore, Pokéshifter, etc.. But if you mean defeating Alder, then as far as I know, there's nothing unlocked.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Does anyone have a map of the Underwater Ruins in the Sazanami Bay? I remember seeing one a long time ago, but I haven't been able to find it again :x

WIZkid1696

Sarcasm is fun!
I heard you do not have to use HMs, is that true?

Asmoden

Mysterious Trainer
If you mean after defeating the Elite Four, then yes, there's still quite a bit to do. There's legendaries to catch, you've got some routes to explore, Pokéshifter, etc.. But if you mean defeating Alder, then as far as I know, there's nothing unlocked.

Thankyou! ; maybe we will see something in pokemon gray.
Still i find this game quite incomplete; i mean after finding the 6 sages.... after defeating that crazy leaveled-up Adeku/Alder... and the ships in the portual city...

Last edited:

Asmoden

Mysterious Trainer
Does anyone have a map of the Underwater Ruins in the Sazanami Bay? I remember seeing one a long time ago, but I haven't been able to find it again :x

It's easy to find the correct path on youtube but i don't know about a map.

I heard you do not have to use HMs, is that true?

Partially true.
You don't need them on the main route but if you whant to have rare items you need to go in facultative paths and than you will need them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.