• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPaul

Master
So guys for example my pokemon is holding an item how can i transfer the pokemon with the item too from HG to White or Black? Can i do it if i transfer it via the mini-game ?

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
So guys for example my pokemon is holding an item how can i transfer the pokemon with the item too from HG to White or Black? Can i do it if i transfer it via the mini-game ?

You can transfer the Pokémon themselves, but not Pokémon that know items and/or HMs.

Here you can read everything about that PokéTransfer-Thingie

kemal07

Just to double check :) Is this order correct for both my Pokemon black and White teams. I mean this is the correct order I travel in right??in order to get these Pokemon?

Black:

1) Snivy - Select it, out of the three within the present box Juniper left.
2) Pidove - Route 3
3) Timburr - Outside area of Pinwheel Forest
4) Gothitelle - Route 16
5) Sandile - Route 4
6) Vanillite - Cold Storage
7) Frillish - Route 4 Water (After getting Surf from Alder)
8) Litwick - Celestial Tower
9) Axew - Mistralton Cave

White:

1) Oshawott - Select it, out of the three within the present box Juniper left.
2) Roggenrola - Wellspring Cave
3) Petilil - Within Pinwheel Forest
4) Venipede - Within Pinwheel Forest
5) Solosis - Route 16
6) Scraggy - Route 4
7) Tynamo - Chargestone Cave
8) Larvesta - Route 18 (After getting Surf from Alder)
9) Golett - Dragonspiral Tower

???

And also which badge enables me to use HM Surf outside of battle? Is it Brycens badge?

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Which is better, Black or White? I own all the 3rd and 4th Gen Games.

That's a tough question, it depends, Black has more trainers (via black city) and some rare items available (again via Black City) And the more techno Opelcid city

White has more wild pokemon to catch via White forest, and a more old-school opelcid city.

those are the main differences I can think of, there's others I'm sure, but I can't think of them atm.

kemal07

That's a tough question, it depends, Black has more trainers (via black city) and some rare items available (again via Black City) And the more techno Opelcid city

White has more wild pokemon to catch via White forest, and a more old-school opelcid city.

those are the main differences I can think of, there's others I'm sure, but I can't think of them atm.

and of course the version exclusive legendaries, version exclusive Pokemon. and the Iris/Drayden factor.

BTW MetalFlygon08 is your sig accorded to Black and White release in EU terms or US lol?

XxragdollxX

Jazz hands
How exactly do you evolve shelmet into accelgor

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
US terms, since I'm a USian, of the Illinios People.

Also does Braivairy get any attacks affected by Sheer Force?

Some, but not a great set of moves. Air Slash, Crush Claw, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash.

Pretty poor choices, except maybe Crush Claw and Rock Slide.

Rakurai

Where is the best place to train my Poke after all trainers E4 etc are beaten?

The sports domes in Nimbasa City and the cruise ship in Castelia City are your best bet if you're not ready to challenge the E4 again.

rilezTNUKI

Orre Trainer
May you do a Triple Multi-Battle? You know, with 6 trainers or something like that?

Also, can you do Multi-Battles on Random-Matchup?

PiNgU

Can some one please help me on here or PM Me. I have EV Trained my WIFI Zoroark , how do i get conformation have completed the EV training and get my effort ribbon. Have tried searching through can't seem get a clear answer , sorry if this has re occurred sufficient times

You'll just have to keep checking with the person, or battle a Pokemon with the EV you want a few times, checking the stat after each battle. Since you get a stat point added after 4 EV points gained (Which, depending on the Pokemon could be after every 4 or 2 or 1 battle depending on if you had PokeRus), if you've done a bunch of battles and didn't notice a stat increase, you're probably done.

Sorry if this is some old info.

undrhil

Pokémon Game Addict
Only female Pokemon can. So Nidoran female could, but Nidoran male and Nidorino can't.

Unless they've changed it in this gen, Nidoran (female) and Nidorina cannot breed, only Nidoqueen can.

EDIT to ask: In order to complete the Unova dex, do we have to *catch* all of the Unova pokemon or just see them all (like in DPPt?)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
EDIT to ask: In order to complete the Unova dex, do we have to *catch* all of the Unova pokemon or just see them all (like in DPPt?)

You've got to catch all of the Unova Pokemon in order to complete the Unova Dex. Though I should point out that you get the National Dex right after the Elite Four, regardless of how many Pokemon you've seen or captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.