• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Is there going to be the ''first-pokemon-in-your-party-can-be-let-out-and-follow-you'' feature in Black and White as there was in HG and SS?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How soon would u be able to breed in this game I was hoping to have a couple egg moves on some of my pokemon but if I can't do that until after the elite four I would have to make adjustments, I wanted fire fang on Krookodile and if I can't get that pee elite four that will be all bad ;(

You can breed as soon as you get to Nimbasa City. You find the Day Care Center before that point, but you can't breed until you get to Nimbasa City.

Is there going to be the ''first-pokemon-in-your-party-can-be-let-out-and-follow-you'' feature in Black and White as there was in HG and SS?

No.

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
Nimbasa city is toward the endof the game ?

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
That's pretty awesome so is there anyone that can help Krookodile learn fire fang between the start and the 4th gym town? That's great news to hear.

Aquarelle

Staff member
That's pretty awesome so is there anyone that can help Krookodile learn fire fang between the start and the 4th gym town? That's great news to hear.

Darumaka learns Fire Fang at level 11, and you can catch it before the fourth gym in the Desert Resort and on Route 4. So you can breed a male Darumaka with a female member of the Krookodile family so that the offspring will know Fire Fang.

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
That's awaome thank u very much for the help

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
They lack about 130 sets of sprites that are needed to make it work.

I wonder if they'll renew that in the 3rd version; a year should be enough time to make those sprites.

My question from earlier was never answered, so I'll re-ask it:

How exactly does Round work? Would a team be able to be based around it?

Aquarelle

Staff member
I wonder if they'll renew that in the 3rd version; a year should be enough time to make those sprites.

My question from earlier was never answered, so I'll re-ask it:

How exactly does Round work? Would a team be able to be based around it?

In double or triple battles, Round will hit all of your opponent's Pokemon. If all of your Pokemon use it consecutively, the power will double from 60 to 120. And if all your Pokemon use it, they will use it one after another, regardless of their speed stats.

So, you could probably make a doubles or triples team around the move, but a singles team wouldn't work that well.

Right here might explain the move better.

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
I'm not sure if I post questions regarding the Dream World in here, but I will anyway.
How to I take a Pokemon out?
Every time I go to Game Sync, it gives me some message and then takes me out.

Also, what do I have to do to get the C-Gear skins? I can't seem to figure that out, either...

Umbreonftw

<-- Hula
Kokoromori, are you time traveling? Every time the in-game time/DS time is switched you have to wait 24 hours in order to be able to sync up to the Global Link again. A picture of the message it gives you would be helpful. Also for the C-gear skins, some of them need to passwords to get and others you just get by logging on to the Global Link.
Also, i was playing White tonight and i went to throw a pokeball and a message came up and i couldnt throw any of my pokeballs! If anyone could help that would be wonderful thanks!

Del Mundo

Ghost Fan
The last thing I want is a spoiler, but I just want one answer for something.

I know that N is the leader of the evil team, but ultimately is he a good or bad guy?

That's all I want to know, in the end, is he good or bad? Yes or no.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
The last thing I want is a spoiler, but I just want one answer for something.

I know that N is the leader of the evil team, but ultimately is he a good or bad guy?

That's all I want to know, in the end, is he good or bad? Yes or no.

A good guy.

N truly thought that what he was doing was good, but he was misled by Ghetsis, who is his father. Ghetsis manipulated N and masterminded Team Plasma. His real goal was to make it so that he was the only one in Unova with Pokemon so he'd have control of the region.

AwesomeTree

A question about the High/Entralink and White Forest; The first time I got to White Forest, there was a large amoutn of Pokemon I can capture. Since then, the forest decreased. I have finnaly expanded it, but I only run into Mareep/Surskit/A Nidoran male (once). Should I be able to run into more Pokemon, or is it dependent on a Black battling trainers whilst connected?

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
Kokoromori, are you time traveling? Every time the in-game time/DS time is switched you have to wait 24 hours in order to be able to sync up to the Global Link again. A picture of the message it gives you would be helpful. Also for the C-gear skins, some of them need to passwords to get and others you just get by logging on to the Global Link.
Also, i was playing White tonight and i went to throw a pokeball and a message came up and i couldnt throw any of my pokeballs! If anyone could help that would be wonderful thanks!

I showed the image to a friend and he translated it to say something like..."Now, I am asleep" or something...

102_0037.jpg

And no, I am not time traveling. This Pokemon has been in the Dream World for nearly a month...and I can't seem to figure out how to take a Pokemon out.
What do I press??
Maybe you were fighting a trainer and forgot? Lolol

AwesomeTree

I need some help with the Dream World! Apparently, the new C-Gear skins are released, but I can't work out how to get any of them? Can anyone help please?

On the main page, with the Pokeballs that go into the Dream World, your stats, mail, etc., there should be an orange button on the lower right of the screen. A list should appear, on the left there should be dates. Click on each row to pick up the Chari/Venu/Blast C-Gear skins, as well as numerous others. After picking these up, go back and click on the Pokeball menu icon with the DS on it, I think it's red? And then select the C-Gear skin you want.

Umbreonftw

<-- Hula
I showed the image to a friend and he translated it to say something like..."Now, I am asleep" or something...

102_0037.jpg

And no, I am not time traveling. This Pokemon has been in the Dream World for nearly a month...and I can't seem to figure out how to take a Pokemon out.
What do I press??
Maybe you were fighting a trainer and forgot? Lolol

Hmmm..... this might seem silly, but do you have a strong Wi-Fi connection? sometimes my game won't let me send or recieve pokemon if my connection is too weak and ill have to move and find a better connection. And your friends translation sounds about right, if it stilll doesnt work could you say what you do step by step before this screen comes up?
And no, i wasn't battling another trainer haha but i did figure it out so thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.