• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
I have a question.

I want to get a Rufflet over the Global thingy. Do I have to have seen it to search for it?

Icay4321

2 things.
1.) I would like to know how to activate the Darmanitan event in the Desert Resort.
2.) I would also like to know if the Global Link is up, because when I try to Game Sync, my game says that the site is down...
Thank you in advance for your time.

Fwankieful

I really need help. I had a triple battle with a trainer he KO'd three of my team members and I have one pokemon on the field and it won't let me send the other two out!

Hey Guys,

Quick question regarding shinny starters for B/W. I just want to know how the steps are, to get one. I know back in HS/SS you would have to soft reset and then see it on the pokeball. But I heard in this version, is different, I'm getting my copy shipped this week. Someone help? :/
all i can think of is to soft reset, and wait for the battle to begin. if it's shiny, keep it. if not, reset.

My Question: How would I go about finding my SID without the use of cheats?

Tanqueray

Hello serebii forums,

I'm wondering what pokemon is compatible with a samurott to breed. I'm thinking about just breeding them and giving them out for free, but if someone could point me in the right direction that'd be great (basically what pokemon should i breed it with?)

I'm kinda confused I don't understand breeding in depth but I know the basics of it, its just that in B/W theres no ditto like pokemon so idk what to do.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
2.) I would also like to know if the Global Link is up, because when I try to Game Sync, my game says that the site is down...
Thank you in advance for your time.
It won't be up for non-Japanese game until 30th of March. http://www.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html

Hello serebii forums,

I'm wondering what pokemon is compatible with a samurott to breed. I'm thinking about just breeding them and giving them out for free, but if someone could point me in the right direction that'd be great (basically what pokemon should i breed it with?)

I'm kinda confused I don't understand breeding in depth but I know the basics of it, its just that in B/W theres no ditto like pokemon so idk what to do.
Here is the list: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/ground.shtml

Remember that your Samurott must be female if you want to get Oshawott eggs.

Cobalt_Latios

Is it possible to enter Mistralton cave before beating the 6th gym leader?

/CL

Araleon

Chill
Unfortunately no. You have to surf to get there, and the Mistralton Badge is the one that allows you to surf.

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Castelia, at the building where there are all those Clerks and Scientists with Pokémon. At the second floor, go to the guy at the desk to the right of the elevator, and beat him, and he'll give it to you.

ddrt

I've been trying to figure out the entralink feature. Does my fellow player have to be on the bridge, in his game or in entralink to make it so that I can find him and go to his world? I go on the bridge, he's in my local wireless area and for some reason it never finds him. Friend codes have been swapped, we've traded, feeling checked, battled etc. done everything even 4way chat. So why isn't this working? Thanks for the reply.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I've been trying to figure out the entralink feature. Does my fellow player have to be on the bridge, in his game or in entralink to make it so that I can find him and go to his world? I go on the bridge, he's in my local wireless area and for some reason it never finds him. Friend codes have been swapped, we've traded, feeling checked, battled etc. done everything even 4way chat. So why isn't this working? Thanks for the reply.
Someone needs to be in the main game area with C-Gear on, and be in a city area. The "visitor" goes to the bridge on the Entralink area, and you start a mission.

The Manual covers this also..

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
I have a question.

I want to get a Rufflet over the Global thingy. Do I have to have seen it to search for it?

Correct; if you want to get a Rufflet off the GTS then you have to register one in your Pokedex by either battling one in the wild or battling one owned by a trainer. While I'm not sure if anyone battles with a Rufflet, there is a trainer that has a Wargle Braviary, but you have to beat the main storyline first.

-MX-

Question: Is there some sort of happiness checker in Unova? I really want to know so I won't have to a) level my Swadloon an exorbitant amount of levels or b) cycle around Nimbasa City for hours on end.

Thanks in advance.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Question: Is there some sort of happiness checker in Unova? I really want to know so I won't have to a) level my Swadloon an exorbitant amount of levels or b) cycle around Nimbasa City for hours on end.

Thanks in advance.

According to the main site, the Happiness Checker is in Nacrene City, to the right of the Pokemon Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.