• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Glalie

Does the cloning glitch work again? Every time I go on the GTS, most people seem to be asking for absurd things like Reshiram lvl 9 and under, and the like. Is the glitch back, or is there something else these guys are doing besides being really annoying?
The cloning glitch doesn't work. The people asking for things like that (usually people offering shiny Pokemon from what I've seen) are just showing off their Pokemon.

marufzubery

advanced trainer
pokemon black and white event question-do u neeed a special event celebii which was given over wifi to unlock zorua....or a normal celebi which u migrated from gen 3 to gen 4 and then gen to gen 5

Ultimate Glalie

pokemon black and white event question-do u neeed a special event celebii which was given over wifi to unlock zorua....or a normal celebi which u migrated from gen 3 to gen 4 and then gen to gen 5
Any Celebi in a Cherish Ball should work. Since Cherish Balls didn't exist in Gen 3, the Celebi you're talking about won't work.

Aegon

Well I won't bother going through the hassle of getting someone to trade me one but thanks for the offer.

I just find it weird how I haven't been able to get the 3rd dancer to battle me. I don't get it.

There are actually four dancers on the streets of Castelia. Three of them will battle you and join the group, while the other is just a standard trainer. I had the same problem. Just look around for the other one.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Just wondering - what do you guys recommend as the best ability for Braviary? Because I can't decide at all :|

Bad_Apple!!

Ghost Fiend
Anyone have any idea when Smogon will have a Strategy PokéDex for Black/White?

Ultimate Glalie

Just wondering - what do you guys recommend as the best ability for Braviary? Because I can't decide at all :|
Definitely Sheer Force. Braviary has a few moves that can take advantage of this ability, such as Rock Slide and Crush Claw. Keen Eye is a rather useless ability IMO (especially when playing competitively).

Last edited:

Sharpedo_14

Ok so I have all 8 badges so I should be able to make Thundurus appear (I'm playing White) on route 7 right? Well I fly to Mistralton City and it is raining I go to route 7 and go towards the house with the old woman in it where you heal and she is supposed to come out and invite you in but she doesn't. Is there something I am missing or doing wrong?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Ok so I have all 8 badges so I should be able to make Thundurus appear (I'm playing White) on route 7 right? Well I fly to Mistralton City and it is raining I go to route 7 and go towards the house with the old woman in it where you heal and she is supposed to come out and invite you in but she doesn't. Is there something I am missing or doing wrong?

You have to go to Route 10 first. There you'll be informed of a strange weather pattern, and then you go to Route 7.

Sharpedo_14

You have to go to Route 10 first. There you'll be informed of a strange weather pattern, and then you go to Route 7.

Thanks. It worked. But now I have another quick question, since it is the only roaming pokemon in the game is it best to use your Master Ball on it or is there a pokemon that is more difficult to catch that is better suited for the Master Ball?

Dunsparce4prez

All right, I'm at the 7th gym and I'm a little confused about my next step. Should I go up Dragonspire Tower or wait until after N's Castle? Also, to meet Zekrom it says my boxes and party must be full of pokemon. How the hell do you catch a pokemon if you have nowhere to put it?

Ultimate Glalie

Thanks. It worked. But now I have another quick question, since it is the only roaming pokemon in the game is it best to use your Master Ball on it or is there a pokemon that is more difficult to catch that is better suited for the Master Ball?
I'd say it probably is best to use the Master Ball on it because of the fact that it's the only roaming Pokemon. The other legendaries should be relatively simple to catch in comparison.

All right, I'm at the 7th gym and I'm a little confused about my next step. Should I go up Dragonspire Tower or wait until after N's Castle? Also, to meet Zekrom it says my boxes and party must be full of pokemon. How the hell do you catch a pokemon if you have nowhere to put it?
You should go up Dragonspiral Tower. And you don't need to fill your boxes and party with Pokemon to meet Zekrom.

anyone know where to get the berries that reduce the evs????
They aren't obtainable at present.

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Wow i havent been on in a while :D

Ok i have two questions

1. Where is the move relearner?
2. Where is the move deleter (need to get rid of strength on my Haxorous)

Status
Not open for further replies.