• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Glalie

I'm a newbie and don't get what EVs or IVs are :/ is there a in depth guide somewhere or could anyone be so kind to explain it to me? Preferably in mail :)
EVs
IVs

if snivy isn't a good starter, who should I chose?
As previously stated, Snivy and its evolutions just suffer from a poor movepool. Otherwise, Snivy is a perfectly fine starter to choose. It's up to you to decide which one to choose, though.

Is there an easy way to find Audinos to battle?
Run or cycle near some grass and a patch will start to shake after a small amount of time. The Pokemon you find will usually be Audino (the chance of finding Audino depends on the location of course).

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Is the Legendary Dragon's nature set permanantly when you encounter it for the first time in N's castle?

XxDeLtAxX

Hellkaiser
EVs
IVs

As previously stated, Snivy and its evolutions just suffer from a poor movepool. Otherwise, Snivy is a perfectly fine starter to choose. It's up to you to decide which one to choose, though.

Run or cycle near some grass and a patch will start to shake after a small amount of time. The Pokemon you find will usually be Audino (the chance of finding Audino depends on the location of course).

ok, but what nature should I go with (Right now I have quirky)

Redstars89

Shiny Ditto Trainer
Important question. Is it possible to Soft reset for a fossil pokemon like tirtouga for a shiny? Is there a chance she will hand me a shiny one?

i know that, but when i go to the abundant shrine with both of the kamis, nothing happens. is it because the thundurus is traded over? i have white, and i fainted the one they gave you, and im not powerful enough to rebattle the E4 yet.

Were there 3 characters surrounding the shrine before you approached it?

nope. i dont know why, as neither of them were hacked (one was cloned though)

There should have been 3 characters surrounding the shrine. None are of importance, they were just surrounding it. Hmmm.... Can you rebattle the Thunderus?

Maybe you should check the level caught on both to make sure they are legit.

Last edited:
There should have been 3 characters surrounding the shrine. None are of importance, they were just surrounding it. Hmmm.... Can you rebattle the Thunderus?

Well, I accidentally killed it (and after the first elite four) and to make it reappear i need to rebattle the elite four with their 70s pokemon, and my pokemon are lv 60 and under. So i traded for one on the GTS and a friend gave me his Tornadus, and this Landorus or the kids won't show up. Is it because the Thundurus isn't personally mine, or that the Tornadus was cloned by my friend?

Edit: They were bot apparently met at LV 40, so they are legit.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
So if im at N's castle and i defeat reshiram or zekrom (instead of catching it)it'll keep reviving until i catch it? If so does that mean I can EV my stats there for a while?

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Can anyone confirm whether or not all of the 4th gen berries exist in the 5th gen data?

RoseNitemare

I'm having something of a problem. The site says that I can find TM 40 (Aerial Ace) in the Mistralton City Runway, so I went there to look for it. However, I can't seem to find it, even when using the Dowsing MCHN, and it's not in my bag. I also can't have used it since they made TMs reusable. Any idea what may have happened, or if there's another place I can find it?

I'm having something of a problem. The site says that I can find TM 40 (Aerial Ace) in the Mistralton City Runway, so I went there to look for it. However, I can't seem to find it, even when using the Dowsing MCHN, and it's not in my bag. I also can't have used it since they made TMs reusable. Any idea what may have happened, or if there's another place I can find it?

You might have just mssed it. It's near the bottom, to the left. If you still can't find it, you may have to have beaten the gym first

Well, I accidentally killed it (and after the first elite four) and to make it reappear i need to rebattle the elite four with their 70s pokemon, and my pokemon are lv 60 and under. So i traded for one on the GTS and a friend gave me his Tornadus, and this Landorus or the kids won't show up. Is it because the Thundurus isn't personally mine, or that the Tornadus was cloned by my friend?

Edit: They were bot apparently met at LV 40, so they are legit.

reposting, incase someone can get me an answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.