• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

guys, should i keep this zekrom i just caught? what do you guys think (going for a mixed set so either hasty/naive)

Zekrom - #644 (Naïve)
HP: 16 - 17
Att: 25
Def: 4 - 5
SpA: 14 - 15
SpD: 16 - 17
Speed: 14 - 15

I'd get a new one, personally.

The average IVs are pretty mediocre.

Spade616

I'd get a new one, personally.

The average IVs are pretty mediocre.

yeah i guess youre right.. i just havent caught a sync pokemon yet. does synch even work on zekrom? thanks!! :D

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
yeah i guess youre right.. i just havent caught a sync pokemon yet. does synch even work on zekrom? thanks!! :D

Yes it does work, i actually caught my Zekrom yesterday with Adamant nature. (With a Munna Adamant Syn)
I am very happy, because its actually a one-time-catch, if you consider you can't check his nature when you caught it.

(And after the battles you have to save.)

So you'll have to judge it by its stats while its in your team..

My Zekrom had a 178 ATK stat when i caught it.

Hope that helps ;)

Last edited:

groovyoung

I used 3 level100 pokemon from Sinnoh and 1 level 100 Haxorus and other 2 low level Unova pokemon to beat the champion, however, when I entered the hall of fame congratulation scene, there is only Haxorus beside me. Why?

Btw, when the Haxorus hasn't reach level 100, in the hall of fame congratulation scene there is only myself who stand there, with no pokemon be my side. Why?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm trying to get to the dark patches of the pinwheel forest, but there's some old guy blocking my way

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I'm trying to get to the dark patches of the pinwheel forest, but there's some old guy blocking my way
Have to get the bike first I believe. I was told that and that's when I noticed he left.

elorasheppard

elorasheppard

does anyone know if there's anything else to do after you find the 7 sages and find out about N?

Battle the elite four and Alder, cynthia morimoto and your rivals? Also improve your trainer card to black/white.

zigzaggar

Route 18 man in black

Does anyone know what the man in the rest house on route 18, hiding next to the bed wants, and what he gives you for it.
He says something about pokemon hiding things behind rocks and that he wants to see something cool.
i can't find a website that mentions this man. I'm playing Pokemon white if that matters

Charoshi

Charmander is best
After a little sleuthing, I've discovered he will take a rare bone. No clue if that is all, but that is all I've found.

A rare bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.