• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSilverSwampert

Pokemon Breeder
With the ability Sheer Force, does it negate the recoil of moves, as they're technically secondary effects.

Can anyone tell me where the Unova PCBox creator is? I beat the game an realised that I haven't found the person lol

I'm not sure, I've been trying to find it, but I have a feeling she's in Striation...

With the ability Sheer Force, does it negate the recoil of moves, as they're technically secondary effects.
That's what I thought too, but then my Darmanitan used Flare Blitz and I got recoil.

Hydrogen

The Dragon Master
Is there a way to get more than 8 PC boxes? =/ This is really inconveniencing me...

Dunsparce4prez

To get to Giant Chasm, all you do is go onto the beach of Route 13, go straight to the right until you see that old man. There, you'll see a very narrow strip of sand, so keep on walking along that. You'll eventually get to another part of Route 13, and you can either push a boulder to go back to the main part, or keep on going up until you get to Giant Chasm.

Use strength to push the boulder either way...it'll be easier to get back to the giant chasm later.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i really want a shiny axew. what are the chances of finding it cause i dont get this 'a pokemon will be shiny if the first specimen of that pokemon is shiny'

Can anyone direct me to a decent thread regarding the training of EV's in black and white?

Dreamcoat

i really want a shiny axew. what are the chances of finding it cause i dont get this 'a pokemon will be shiny if the first specimen of that pokemon is shiny'
That only means that if a PKMN is shiny the very first time you see it, it will be shiny in the PokéDex.

It won't change your chance of meeting a wild shiny one in any way.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Does anyone know what happens when you go to see the guy at GAMEFREAK which asks to come back when you have filled your pokedex?

iPear

Bathroom Wizard
do you need to have tornadous and thunderus in your party to get landolous or do you just have to have their dex entries?

Aegon

If you're trying to get a shiny Axew by running around Mistralton Cave, the chance is 1/8192, just like any other Pokémon. However, if you breed a foreign Pokémon with an Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus, there'll be a 1/1366 chance or thereabouts.

do you need to have tornadous and thunderus in your party to get landolous or do you just have to have their dex entries?

You need to have them on your game cartridge, not just their Pokédex entries.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Status
Not open for further replies.