• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglypaul

Grass lover
Catch dozens of Ditto, and keep checking them until you find ones with a perfect IV in the stat you desire, then use said Ditto in conjunction with the appropriate power item to pass the IV onto the desired Pokemon.

Talk to the elite trainer just inside of the battle subway. He's only there post Elite Four, however.

Thanks, I've been wondering where he was. :)

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
How do I get items to appear in the White Forest? I really need a dusk stone to get Chandeleur.

mia100

Does anyone know anything about the Entralink? Me and my sister are going after the trainer card upgrade. Do we need to complete each misson, with black and white involved? We both have 4 missons on black completed. I've read all the info on Serebii but was wondering if anyone had done it yet and if you need to use white as well.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Does anyone know anything about the Entralink? Me and my sister are going after the trainer card upgrade. Do we need to complete each misson, with black and white involved? We both have 4 missons on black completed. I've read all the info on Serebii but was wondering if anyone had done it yet and if you need to use white as well.

I really like Entralink, me and my brother gave it a go. To upgrade your trainer card you need to get all of the Entralink powers, so yes both versions need to be involved in order to get them.

Seryu

Pokedex Hunter
I was wondering about the Relocator... you can't choose the event transfered. In my heart gold i got 2 celebi and 3 dogs. Does all them transfer? I want one of my celebi to stay on the previous game ^^ Didn't do the Giovani event yet and if found it stupid to not be able to after :s i mean i transfered the other celebi to do the Giovani Event not to have 2 celebi on pokémon white. Is there a way to not make it transfer?

NY Gamer

NY's Running Trainer
Not that i've noticed. The relocator scans your game card, then gives you the option to pull all qualifying event pokemon (the 3 dogs and celebi.)

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I was wondering about the Relocator... you can't choose the event transfered. In my heart gold i got 2 celebi and 3 dogs. Does all them transfer? I want one of my celebi to stay on the previous game ^^ Didn't do the Giovani event yet and if found it stupid to not be able to after :s i mean i transfered the other celebi to do the Giovani Event not to have 2 celebi on pokémon white. Is there a way to not make it transfer?

No, it transfer ALL of them at once. Any event Celebi/beast will be transferred. If you want to move only one, you could trade that one to a different game then use the relocator on that game.

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
Anybody know a good place to train lv.36-60 pokemon after the league?

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I don't know if this would work but would putting one of his/her celebi's in the daycare prevent it from being relocated? I'm assuming it only scans your team and pc boxes.

BattleFanatic14

This sounds stupid, but I heard you could battle Bianca on Saturday nights at her house. But she wouldn't battle me. It was 9 P.M. Is there something I need to do?

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
This sounds stupid, but I heard you could battle Bianca on Saturday nights at her house. But she wouldn't battle me. It was 9 P.M. Is there something I need to do?

You must talk to her first, she should say something about helping out the Professor and then you can fight her on Saturdays.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I don't know if this would work but would putting one of his/her celebi's in the daycare prevent it from being relocated? I'm assuming it only scans your team and pc boxes.

It does. You need to put it in your team or PC, the game won't find it if it's not in those two locations.

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
what is the statute in the pkmn league supposed to be?
i've been wondering for hours xD

I thought it to be a person holding a "trophy" of some sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.