• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Glalie

is there anyway to get rid of PKRS ?
Although I don't know why you'd want to get rid of it, it will disappear automatically when the clock hits 12 AM, assuming the Pokemon affected with Pokerus isn't in your PC. If you want to keep Pokerus, put the Pokemon in your PC, and the Pokerus won't go away while it's in there.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
First off, I know that the added points from evs appear right away now instead of only when you level up.

Ok question. The most added points a stat could get with ev training is 63. Now some times when I get four evs, the stat hasn't gone up a point. It may take a couple more sets of four evs to raise the stat a point (I notice this mainly by using vitamins and wings).

Now I figure this may be due to the pokemon being too low a level or something like that. But by the time they level 100, will there be 63 points added to the stat if I maxed the stats evs?

Ultimate Glalie

First off, I know that the added points from evs appear right away now instead of only when you level up.

Ok question. The most added points a stat could get with ev training is 63. Now some times when I get four evs, the stat hasn't gone up a point. It may take a couple more sets of four evs to raise the stat a point (I notice this mainly by using vitamins and wings).

Now I figure this may be due to the pokemon being too low a level or something like that. But by the time they level 100, will there be 63 points added to the stat if I maxed the stats evs?
Yes, definitely.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Ok cool. So when they're level 100, I could basically say that if I hadn't maxed the stats evs, it's stat would be 63 points lower.

Thanks. :)

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
What exactly happens right after I defeat the E4?

Nguyen.

Although I don't know why you'd want to get rid of it, it will disappear automatically when the clock hits 12 AM, assuming the Pokemon affected with Pokerus isn't in your PC. If you want to keep Pokerus, put the Pokemon in your PC, and the Pokerus won't go away while it's in there.

so will a pokemon catch PKRS while it is in a separate box from the pokemon with PKRS ?

Ultimate Glalie

so will a pokemon catch PKRS while it is in a separate box from the pokemon with PKRS ?
Pokerus does not spread in the PC. So even if you had one Pokemon with Pokerus and one without Pokerus, both in the same box, the Pokemon without Pokerus would not get Pokerus.

aeroi

I believe this counts as help as I have no idea what to do and is seeking advice soo...

For awhile I've been done with the Main Game, and I recently just finished Post-Game. Meaning I caught all the legendaries available bar Landorus and Victini/other unreleased Event Pokemon, finished all, if not most, of the remaining sidequests, and the redeux battles of the Elite 4/Champion Alder are just not challenging enough :/ I battled Cynthia once(can't rebattle her because it's not Spring T-T) and I completely wrecked her team. I really love this game, as it has more potential than the past Pokemon games because I have a team with Pokemon I really like.

What more is left to do? :l

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Maybe go into competitive battling if you find in-game too easy. Or, just have some wi-fi battles for fun.

Ultimate Glalie

I believe this counts as help as I have no idea what to do and is seeking advice soo...

For awhile I've been done with the Main Game, and I recently just finished Post-Game. Meaning I caught all the legendaries available bar Landorus and Victini/other unreleased Event Pokemon, finished all, if not most, of the remaining sidequests, and the redeux battles of the Elite 4/Champion Alder are just not challenging enough :/ I battled Cynthia once(can't rebattle her because it's not Spring T-T) and I completely wrecked her team. I really love this game, as it has more potential than the past Pokemon games because I have a team with Pokemon I really like.

What more is left to do? :l
There isn't much, really. You could challenge the Battle Subway and try to get to and beat the Subway Masters. You could also battle on Random Matchup. Then there's the Pokedex, of course.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Trust me, my Archeops knew Rock Slide for a while, and 90 accuracy isn't bad at all. I used Rock Slide a lot, and it maybe missed three to five times out of every single time I ever used it. Swords Dance is definitely the better choice.

Trust me, my Archeops knew Rock Slide for a while, and 90 accuracy isn't bad at all. I used Rock Slide a lot, and it maybe missed three to five times out of every single time I ever used it. Swords Dance is definitely the better choice.

Okay, thank you! :)
Just needed to plan out my Excadrill before I caught or breeded one. >.<

Zigzagoon_Fan

should I replace Uproar or Avalanche? my vanilish has the option of replacing a move with Hail and I want to....not getting rid of Mist or Ice Beam (Favorite move). After I start playing White, I'll be trading this Vanilish over to it for that one gym.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I think you should replace Avalanche. The Vanillite line are all special attackers, so physical moves don't really do much for them. Also, Hail's a good idea considering its ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.