• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
Hi i'm having trouble connecting to the GTS on black. I'm using my DSi and my internet is WPA. it worked before but now it wont, after trying to connect it says "Communication error. Please turn off the power."

I'm also trying to connect to the GTS on 4th gen games, to do this i changed my internet to WEP, this is being slow and lots of error are appearing on this too, somtimes it lets me get through to the GTS but other times it wont, and even when it does it won't let me trade.

I tried to use the GTS on black through WEP, i changed my DSi settings to WEP and it won't work, so I changed back to WPA and it still wont work :s

This is due to the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, Nintendo are attempting to cut down on energy usage by stopping the servers until further notice.
This is also why they delayed the Global Link feature.

Vespiformation

This is due to the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, Nintendo are attempting to cut down on energy usage by stopping the servers until further notice.
This is also why they delayed the Global Link feature.

omg i never thought of that!! i feel so bad now!! thanks for letting me know!

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
omg i never thought of that!! i feel so bad now!! thanks for letting me know!

At least you have the decency to feel for those in Japan unlike those immature people who make jokes about it >.>

Anyways you're welcome.

Falconx03

Legendary
So if I wanted them to appear more frequently (or at least relative to normal wild Pokemon), I should just use Repels and walk around until I find one?

Yes. You should use the Max Repel since you are allowed 250 steps. Another tip is to turn up the volume on your DS so you can hear the sounds the shaking grass, dust clouds and fishing/surfing spots make.

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
Thanks, guys. At least I didn't leave a Pokemon there. :)

Pokemon on the GTS wont be affected, they will just be unaccessable.
No harm will come of them.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Pokemon on the GTS wont be affected, they will just be unaccessable.
No harm will come of them.

Well that's good to know. I put one of mine up there recently. I was lucky enough to be able to get on for a bit there.

I hope that things get better over there in Japan.

Giovanni

Long lost trainer
i put a male hitmonlee with a female timburr, and the hitmonlee has mch punch, why am i not getting eggs,does it take time?

Rakurai

i put a male hitmonlee with a female timburr, and the hitmonlee has mch punch, why am i not getting eggs,does it take time?

Every time you take a certain amount of steps, there's a chance you'll get an egg, but the chance is at its lowest if you're breeding Pokemon of different species with the same ID number.

That said, it can take a really long time, or no time at all.

can you do a 6 vs 6 flat battle? and if so, how?
sorry for the huge font, i have just asked the question three times already and have not gotten an answer

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Would Ev points divide if i were to swtich my first pokemon with my strogner pokemon (no exp share)

Domonu

Galvantula animated sprite?

Does anybody know where I can find a downloadable animated galvantula sprite? Thanks in advance.

Would Ev points divide if i were to swtich my first pokemon with my strogner pokemon (no exp share)

yes and no if the stronger pokemon is lv100 the weaker pokemon gets all of the Ev points but if the stronger one is not 100 they split them;251;;462;;479-

My shines
s;;493;;250;;380;;479-c;;492;;479-f;;384;;480;;248;;491;;448;;382;;243;;386-d;;467;;488;;245;;386-a;;487;;487-o;;386;;249;;485;;479-w;:386-s:;442;;484;

Status
Not open for further replies.