• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer

The_Q

I'm trying to breed a Skuntank that knows both Haze and Foul Play. I've heard of chain breeding, but I'm not sure whether I can chainbreed with a Skuntank in the chain, since it is (along with its prevolution Skunky) the only Pokémon who is able to learn both Haze and Foul Play.

Before I take tremendous effort, only to find that this ordeal is not possible.. can anybody tell me; is what I want actually possible to achieve?

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Right, I have 3 Solosis (Solosi? Solosises? Solosisux?) that I am considering using for my team. All 3 are bold nature, and have magic guard as their ability. After taking them into the battle subway, and entering the level 50 stats into a calculator, I've got their IV's.

No 1:
Hp: 22-23
Att: 30
Def: 18-19
SpA: 24-25
SpD: 24-25
Speed: 20-21

No 2:
Hp: 24-25
Att: 22-23
Def: 10-11
SpA: 31
SpD: 18-19
Speed: 26-27

No 3:
Hp: 30
Atk: 16-17
Def: 26-27
SpA: 22-23
SpD: 22-23
Speed: 18-19

Since when it's a Reuniclus, it'll be a bulk special attacker, regular attack isn't important, and with 30 base speed, that's not a factor either. I'm leaning towards either the first or last one, as with 125 bas special attack and access to calm mind, having a very high IV in special attack at the cost of defence doesn't make sense. Could be wrong though.

Thoughts?

Illusion-Master-Zoroark

<-- He will find you
Right, I have 3 Solosis (Solosi? Solosises? Solosisux?) that I am considering using for my team. All 3 are bold nature, and have magic guard as their ability. After taking them into the battle subway, and entering the level 50 stats into a calculator, I've got their IV's.

No 1:
Hp: 22-23
Att: 30
Def: 18-19
SpA: 24-25
SpD: 24-25
Speed: 20-21

No 2:
Hp: 24-25
Att: 22-23
Def: 10-11
SpA: 31
SpD: 18-19
Speed: 26-27

No 3:
Hp: 30
Atk: 16-17
Def: 26-27
SpA: 22-23
SpD: 22-23
Speed: 18-19

Since when it's a Reuniclus, it'll be a bulk special attacker, regular attack isn't important, and with 30 base speed, that's not a factor either. I'm leaning towards either the first or last one, as with 125 bas special attack and access to calm mind, having a very high IV in special attack at the cost of defence doesn't make sense. Could be wrong though.

Thoughts?

No.2 I'd say since it has better SpA IV's But, thats just me.

DigitalWolf

Great! I can finally ask this question! I was just wondering can I leave Liberty Garden to buy more Great Balls to catch Victini? I have no Poke Balls and Great Balls left.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
^^No,no,no,no...31 SpA IV's are to perfect to not pass up.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Great! I can finally ask this question! I was just wondering can I leave Liberty Garden to buy more Great Balls to catch Victini? I have no Poke Balls and Great Balls left.

Yes, you can leave and come back. Victini will be there when you get back.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

Yep! Back & Forth as much as you want. I had to leave before I tried to catch Victini. Forgot I to buy balls.

shatteredrose

I am having issues with my trainer card changing color. I have collected 99 musical props, counted them more than once but my trainer card hasnt changed colors. Is there some other qualifying property that I dont know about?

Well, there are 100 props; that's why your trainer card hasn't changed colors. Your probably missing either the prop you get on your birthday or the prop you get from doing a multi-player musical.

The_Q

So the best (only?) way to get a Skunky who knows both Haze and Foul Play is to let a female Skunky breed with a male Smeargle, who has Sketched the moves Haze and Foul Play from other Pokémon?

I need help :( Apologies for sounding really stupid but...

How on earth do I actually trade? I need step by step instructions, starting from someone giving you their friend code. After that I have no idea and its really frustrating because I have pokemon to trade!!!

Venomrec

Is there a guide on here where you can see what pokemon is on what route in white from past gens.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Is there a guide on here where you can see what pokemon is on what route in white from past gens.

You can just go to Pokearth on the main Serebii site.

ArcanineShrine014029

As for getting dream world abilities, can I just deposit a Pokemon into the dream world, and then get the dream world ability I want? Or do I have to catch the Pokemon I want from it, and use that Pokemon with the dream world ability?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
As for getting dream world abilities, can I just deposit a Pokemon into the dream world, and then get the dream world ability I want? Or do I have to catch the Pokemon I want from it, and use that Pokemon with the dream world ability?

You have to catch a Pokemon that already has a Dream World ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.