• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOXALIVE

I believe that the "max stats" refers to a 31 IV with 252 EVs, and that the lower number is a 0 IV with 0 EVs.

Thanks! I was wondering because it seemed like its Atk stat wouldn't go any higher than 180 even if it was Adamant natured.

Deesturbed

D: Attempting to breed a ditto for a GTS trade I saw. The serebii page says that ditto breeds with ditto, but I can't make this happen. I've tried 4 different dittos and none of them like to play with each other. Suggestions? :3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
D: Attempting to breed a ditto for a GTS trade I saw. The serebii page says that ditto breeds with ditto, but I can't make this happen. I've tried 4 different dittos and none of them like to play with each other. Suggestions? :3

Ditto cannot breed with other Ditto.

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
You could have caught the Zekrom then lost to N on purpose. You would have been able to check the Zekrom's nature after entering the game again.

I used Synchronize to get an adamant Zekrom and to make sure I checked its stats against what each stat should be for a nature and it worked :)

Canto

I'm seriously confused here. The other day (Keep those words in mind), my Pokémon got Pokérus, which IIRC is supposed to go away after midnight, correct? Well, it's been almost a week and my Pokémon still have Pokérus and are still able to spread it. Did something change for Generation V or am I missing something?

Deruk

I got a question about the IV guy, I can't tell how many IVs my pokemon have. Exactly what phrases are good and which aren't? Is there some sort of guide for him?

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I'm seriously confused here. The other day (Keep those words in mind), my Pokémon got Pokérus, which IIRC is supposed to go away after midnight, correct? Well, it's been almost a week and my Pokémon still have Pokérus and are still able to spread it. Did something change for Generation V or am I missing something?

did you put it in the pc? it doesnt count while in the PC.

I got a question about the IV guy, I can't tell how many IVs my pokemon have. Exactly what phrases are good and which aren't? Is there some sort of guide for him?

Im not sure but try to use the IV calculator. although it doesnt work well with trained pokemon bc you cant tell their EVs most of the time.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Question, when can you trade wirelessly?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
That stinks. You could do wireless right away as I recall with Diamond and Pearl.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Thanks KIRA

Venomrec

Is flamethrower a tm in white if so where is it?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
How do I start a new game?

AwesomeTree

Is it possible to connect in the Entralink between a 3DS and an Australian game with a Japanese DSi XL and a Japanese game? My aussie Black isn't seeming to find my Japanese White. I was found on the user list thingy, but it won't establish a connection in the Entralink...

Rakurai

If the DSs are detecting each other, I can't see any reason why they wouldn't be able to connect.

Are you in one of the cities after Castelia City on the DS you're attempting to connect to, and do you only have one of the DSs accessing the Entralink?

Status
Not open for further replies.